JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Titty fucking
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
CelebLover Amateur Jackinchatter

453 posts since 2011-04-23
37 year old bisexual from Denver
nothing better than fucking a huge pair of tits until you shoot your load into them
Yahoo-CelebLover46
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I don't get to do it enough anymore, which is a shame because my gf has amazing tits, but I love shoving this cock between a pair of tits. I had an ex who would moan and groan while she squeezed them together for me to fuck. She'd arch her back and her eyes would close, her mouth open, she really got off on tit play.

My gf does love when I blow my load on her tits though...makes her pussy sopping wet.
Unregistered ?

Yeah, don't get to do it enough anymore, but I had an old gf that used to love me to pump a hot load on her tits and then she would get me hard again and ride my cock.

She would get me to scoop up the cum with my fingers and she would lick them as she rode on top of me.

Was fucking hot.
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
Love to rub my hard cock between her tits and then cum all over her nipples and then suck them.
cockstrokestrokestroke
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
gamercj14 Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2011-09-27
36 year old heterosexual from North Miami Beach, Florida
Yeah it's fun to do.
bongboobsblokey Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2011-09-22
43 year old heterosexual from Central Mid'Lothian, UK
I love motorboating as well.
Here are 2 old titfuck images of me & my mate having our way with each others squeezes back in the early 2000s.
I'm on his girl on the left & he's on mine on the image on the right: http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/ar9s42wax12l35o55iwpxhzl79cvk6wb/
We only ever swapped our girls over that one time during a fuckfest we had in the living room (they were not serious GFs) which we did on a wild night on a fuelled binge of various stimulants.
The smell of sperm was pretty full on due to how many times we alternated between our girls.
AAh those were the dayz..sadly now this sort of thing now eludes me frown
I like a woman who jiggles when she walks.
Unregistered ?

bongboobsblokey - great cum pic on the left there, so horny!
bongboobsblokey Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2011-09-22
43 year old heterosexual from Central Mid'Lothian, UK
demon said:
bongboobsblokey - great cum pic on the left there, so horny!

Thanks. My mate took a cracking pic' of my girlfriends lovely tits on the right but most of his sperm went into her hair & bit up on her lips & nose (but cant show that image).
We were sitting side by side on his sofa while both the girls knelt in front on the floor & took turns on each of us.

I'm probably never going to be in a position like that again!
I like a woman who jiggles when she walks.
Unregistered ?

I am not a big titty fucker, but do enjoy doing it when I pick up a chick with big tits. Love to fuck her mouth so she can get my dick wet and then fuck her tits...Nothing compares to a hot wet pussy but i really get off watching my dick sliding against tits
nakedhusband50 Skilled Jackinchatter

647 posts since 2008-03-20
68 year old bisexual male from Texas
Wow bongboob! Nice photo! I love to Fuck the wifes chest. She has a largish rack that she holds together for me. She lies on her back. And I straddle her and Fuck her mouth a little first. Then moving down her wonderful cleavage engulfs my hardon. I run a lot of pre so it gets slick pretty quickly. With each thrust of the hips my balls drag along her. I love that sensation! Don't usually last long and the cum is all around her neck, running off her shoulder onto the mattress, and fills the space between her boobs. I keep pumping after my orgasm, still so sensitive, working the cum into a white froth and spreading the mess all over her chest. Then I get off her and move to the side. She begins to fright herself as I lick and suck her tits clean.
Nothing hotter than two husbands together, naked, pleasing themselves and each other
Unregistered ?

I love to get my tittys fucked. They aren't real big but love it when a guy cums all over them. Then I rub it in because cum is very high in vitamin E, keeps them nice and smooth and firm.
pmont Skilled Jackinchatter

990 posts since 2010-02-15
65 year old heterosexual from Canada
Nawtgirl said:
I love to get my tittys fucked. They aren't real big but love it when a guy cums all over them. Then I rub it in because cum is very high in vitamin E, keeps them nice and smooth and firm.

You know, I tried that line about vitamin E for years and it never worked haha.
My Baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo. I want to sink her with my pink torpedo.
Unregistered ?

Nawtgirl said:

You're my kind of lady. There's nothing hotter than a woman who likes to be titfucked and who really loves cum. Shooting all over nice tits is my favorite way to cum.
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
It's a real turnon when a woman realizes that I'm going to tit fuck her without my telling her. When she sees my hips moving up in the bed to her tits, instead of down to her pussy. I love it when she just automatically assumes the position, and gets ready to push them together for me.
Unregistered ?

Tittyfucking is my favorite thing to do with a woman. Maybe I'm just weird like that.
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Titty fucking