JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Semi-orgasm
Page: of 2   next > 
Big_E Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2005-08-16
38 year old heterosexual
Yesterday I was jackin, a few minutes into it a pretty good amount of cum started dripping out of my cock. It dripped down my shaft and collected at the base of the shaft. I lost nothing and kept jackin using the cum as a lube. It happens to me quite often. My question is, does this happen to anyone else on a pretty regular basis?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

u mean pre cum?
Big_E Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2005-08-16
38 year old heterosexual
No it was real cum.
Unregistered ?

yes it can happen,but if you are longtime trained it is even possible to ejaculate a lot during the play without orgasm,and also to orgasm another time without ejaculating,also to make the choice for the pure escalating pleasure during hours and this without orgasm neither ejaculation.It can be developped and trained to change the normal reactions and reflexes,your penis transforming to a real adult mature "masturbationcock"
barefoot_preppie Novice Jackinchatter

86 posts since 2006-04-12
40 year old heterosexual from Connecticut
The exact same thing happened to me yesterday. I was really into it, pounding away on my cock. I felt myself about to come, so I stopped stroking. A single dribble of cum came out, but it felt like I hadn't orgasmed yet. Another minute of stroking and BAM! I had a mind-blowing orgasm and came everywhere.
I love stroking my cock as much as I hate wearing shoes!
VicSecret_JO Amateur Jackinchatter

249 posts since 2005-08-14
48 year old heterosexual
barefoot_preppie said:
The exact same thing happened to me yesterday. I was really into it, pounding away on my cock. I felt myself about to come, so I stopped stroking. A single dribble of cum came out, but it felt like I hadn't orgasmed yet. Another minute of stroking and BAM! I had a mind-blowing orgasm and came everywhere.

I few times I've deliberately reached ejaculation and then stopped. The orgasm afterward was intense; but I'd just spent all my semen, so it was "dry."

Once or twice I've even had what I thought was a complete climax, with orgasm and ejaculation -- albeit weakly -- but I was still hard and horny, and I masturbated to a second and incredibly powerful orgasm. As far as I can tell, the common thing with these experiences I've had is that I nearly stopped stroking right up until orgasm, stroking only slowly and weakly.
Mmm, I love jerking off... fucking my greasy, tight, slippery fist until I spurt my gobs of cum...
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
hot said:
yes it can happen,but if you are longtime trained it is even possible to ejaculate a lot during the play without orgasm,and also to orgasm another time without ejaculating,also to make the choice for the pure escalating pleasure during hours and this without orgasm neither ejaculation.It can be developped and trained to change the normal reactions and reflexes,your penis transforming to a real adult mature "masturbationcock"

Yeah, I call this a "slowgasm" session. I like to do if I want to eat my own jizz. This lets you get cum in your hand, but still be hard and horny with the room filled with that hot spooge smell. If I just jerk off, I lose interest in eating my own after I shoot. With a slowgasm, eating it seems really natural. I can slowgasm out two or three loads (using what I dont eat as lube) before I finally have a mindblowing orgasm. All that time, my cock is hard, tingling and electrified. Yeah, its like my rod has turned into a finely tuned masturbation toy.
tedbaxter6785 Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2006-07-26
57 year old curious from California
I really need to learn how to do that. Drinking my own cum always sounds like a great idea while I am jerking and then like a dumb idea once I start squirting it out.
jackin_daily Skilled Jackinchatter

624 posts since 2005-12-07
62 year old heterosexual from UK
Sometimes I can ejaculate a partial load without having a full orgasm and then if I stroke again I can have an orgasm and blow another load. However most of the time I find it difficult to stop stroking prior to orgasm as I have such an intense urge to cum and just shoot a single load
Proud to be called a wanker
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
tedbaxter6785 said:
I really need to learn how to do that. Drinking my own cum always sounds like a great idea while I am jerking and then like a dumb idea once I start squirting it out.

So true! It's almost like something goes off in my head and I usually change my mind real fast about eating it. Getting some "slowgasms" going during a good long session can be awesome. Also, during that time before the "final shot", the sight, feel, and smell that goes with using your cum as jacking lube can just make everything even more exciting.
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
Unregistered ?

Same problem/same solution. I call mine a "dribblegasm". It's tough for me to do since I have trained myself to hold a load and not cum at all. But I can do it and yes it makes jizz eating very easy.
Unregistered ?

If you time it just right you can let an entire load ooze out without a full on orgasm. Then you have a choice: Eat it or use it for lube. This is the way that I most enjoy eating my own cum. You don't have that post cum lost of interest. Once it's in your mouth you just want to suck down every last drop. I don't care if you are straight or gay. It just tastes good. Then you can cum again and that's the cum that gets flushed down the toilet! :-)
alwaysjackin48 Amateur Jackinchatter

428 posts since 2006-08-25
65 year old heterosexual from long beach ca
Big_E said:
Yesterday I was jackin, a few minutes into it a pretty good amount of cum started dripping out of my cock. I lost nothing and kept jackin. It happens to me quite often. My question is, does this happen to anyone else on a pretty regular basis?
I just learned how to make this happen myself. The first time it happened I wondered just "what happened , and how do I make it happen again" Then it happened a few more times sorta by accident. But me being the scientist that I am, I keep trying 2 repeat the experience and now I can get it to happen . Not everytime I try, but totally intence when I do get it to flow without the orgasm. Here at 48, I thought I was a MASTERbater, but I am still learning new tricks smooth
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
alwaysjackin48 said:
I just learned how to make this happen myself. The first time it happened I wondered just "what happened , and how do I make it happen again" Then it happened a few more times sorta by accident. But me being the scientist that I am, I keep trying 2 repeat the experience and now I can get it to happen . Not everytime I try, but totally intence when I do get it to flow without the orgasm. Here at 48, I thought I was a MASTERbater, but I am still learning new tricks smooth

I hear u there Alwaysjackin48. My first time caught me by surprise after a long time edging. Did some surfing on the web and found that slowgasms or dribblegasms really are part of the JO toolkit. Having it flow into your hand and still be in the mood to eat it is an added bonus. And, of course, jizz makes a great lube. I find I can do 2 or 3 of these dribbles before I cant resist a fullblown orgasm. Also find my rod is really electrified from the point of that first dribble until i finally blow a load.
skafiend Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2006-06-29
35 year old curious male from Edinburgh
I've had it happen to me a few times all totaly by acident where i would be jacking and then i would cum a little I loved it! and tryed to lick up every drop of cum there was and i've always wanted to do it more and ive tryed but ive never intenionaly made it happen which is very disappointing so if anyone has any tips PLEASE message me or email me i would love any advise.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Semi-orgasm