JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » cock to cock jackoff
Page: < prev  of 6  
Unregistered ?

im not gay, but would do this! love to shoot my load on another guys cock and jerk him off with my cum on his cock! strokestroke
Add a reply Quote this post
sircumference Skilled Jackinchatter

615 posts since 2007-02-05
59 year old homosexual from alabama
I have a friend and both times we met that's how we have cum. First meet he jacked off on my cock and the second I jacked off on his.

Very hot.
"give a buddy a hand, he wants it more than you know.."
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
That is beyond hot!! And the feel of your buddy's warm cum on your dick to jack with is SO GOOD!
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
Unregistered ?

I did this with my cousin a few years ago and it was awesome. His dick is a lot smaller than mine, so when we stroked as one cock, his balls were touching my shaft. I came first and it was really nice seeing my cum run down onto his balls. He was a real spurter when he came. I am hoping that we get together again soon for another cock to cock jackoff session.
Unregistered ?

Have done this several times and love it. the feel of someones hot cum running down your cock balls and ass is incredible. love to use their cum as lube and pump a hot load on their cock. have licked them clean a couple times. They seemed to really like it.
Grthy Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2012-06-04
bisexual male from Texas, Big Country.
Ron said:
Hey Guys,
Cock on cock action is perhaps on of the most pleasurable and erotic experiences that 2 guys could have.

I had a bud of mine that aftet wieght lifting practice would sneak into my shower stall and take his hot, hard cock and strike mine a few times. Swordfighting was the best.. then he would take his cock and rub it on my thigh almost leaving a trail of precum on it. You could feel the heat off it on my thigh, even with the water from the shower flowing. We would finish business by me taking his cock flat on mine and jerk both till we blew on each other. To this day, I haveyet to blow a load as hard and far as I did when we did this.

kik: Bigngrthy
Unregistered ?

Love it
B_Rod Amateur Jackinchatter

283 posts since 2007-05-26
42 year old homosexual male from Washington State
I've had some awesome orgasm doing this! The first time I did it was with a friend in High School! We would get all horny working out at soccer practice. Afterward we would go to mine or his house and mess around. Cock to cock was our favorite thing to do! We liked to experiment with different kinds of lube! Now I do this with all my boyfriend's whenever possible! So hot!
stormking1 Amateur Jackinchatter

152 posts since 2015-03-09
38 year old heterosexual male from Denver, CO
Sounds fun. I'd love to find a likeminded dude who doesn't want to do oral or anal to do this with.
Overly horny strait guy
Page: < prev  of 6  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » cock to cock jackoff