JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Question about a womans clit
Page: < prev  of 2  
larissa Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2006-05-17
39 year old homosexual from Germany and around
This thread has been open for years now! I think there's a secret here that I am going to betray to the whole world. Touch is anything from the brush of a butterfly's wing to a karate chop. One of the things I've tried to practice (succeeded in practicing in fact) is how to keep my clit (and that of the girl I'm with) alive and hungry after orgasming. Yes, your clit's sensitive as hell. Maybe even a butterfly's wing would have you screaming for less. Then give it less. Reduce the pressure to a shadow of a shadow. But without some kind of stimulation, all too often the urge dies, at least in my experience. And God I hate that!!! Everything ready and in place but the urge is gone. I think guys have a harder time with this concept than women. But super-super-super-soft till she's ready again. Then like FireFly says, it never need end.

Larissa
Larissa
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
frigger Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2008-11-09
38 year old curious from friggland
Straight after orgasm, my clit is EXTREMELY sensitive...it makes me jerk all over when i touch it...but i still sometimes do it...it does feel good, not bad... but I wouldnt like someone else to do it though...i need to be in control of what happens to that delicate place when its so sensitive
...i'm going to masturbate... BRB
Linda Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2006-07-13
43 year old bisexual
My clit is so sensitive immediately after an orgasm that I can't stand to have it directly touched. But, that's the perfect time for my guy to put in his penis and begin thrusting.....bringing me to another orgasm.

This seems similar to the sensitivity of my husband's cockhead while he's cumming. He can't stand to continue stroking when it happens. So, he plunges it in deep and holds it still while he's cumming.

jackdog Amateur Jackinchatter

339 posts since 2007-12-16
55 year old heterosexual from southeast
Thanks for the info. As a guy who loves to stimulate women, I'm always open to helpful hints.
marriedboner Skilled Jackinchatter

583 posts since 2007-06-21
heterosexual male
I learned too -- and when I need to avoid her clit after orgasm, the upper parts of the little lips just below it can be really sensitive.... often enough to bring her to come again.
And as several women said, too, what a great time to put the penis in.... all the pleasure in the world and no risk of her not coming, because she already has, once, and it can only get better.
girlinlondon Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2006-04-03
40 year old heterosexual from London
I actually get pain if someone trys to touch my clit after I've cum. I've tried to keep going with a vibrator after I've cum, but I just can't do it!
It's all about enjoying it
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Question about a womans clit