JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » bigger cocks mean better sex?
Page: of 1  
nine2081 Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2007-08-27
42 year old
A while ago, I got fucked by this guy. His dick was about average size, maybe a little smaller, but he REALLY knew how to fuck. He kept changing his pace from nice and easy to hard and fast. He really took the time to enjoy fucking me, and made me enjoy it too. I'd love to meet up with him again, I would TOTALLY make myself his bitch whenever he wanted me.

Anyway, the experience got me thinking, does cock size really matter when it comes to sex? In my experience I have to say, no it doesn't. I haven't been with a whole lot of guys, but I've been with a mix of big and average guys. The bigger ones, to me, seem totally clueless. like they expect their dick size to do all the work. Also, I don't know if it's an ego thing because their big, but they were all super dominant. Like they basically just wanted to jerkoff with someone's body. Maybe some people are into that, I'm not. If that's what a guy wants, he should get a fleshlight or a prostitute, otherwise your partner deserves a little more than that.

Now I don't know if it's because they just don't have the ego of the big guys, or if they feel the need to compensate because of their size, but average size guys seem to pay more attention to their partners. Which just makes the whole experience so much better. Also, they don't rush it. I don't know why some guy treat sex like a race to the finish, but the only time I do that is if it sucks (no pun intended) and I just wanna get it over with. I'd rather have a man that knows how to work with what he's got than a man who thinks a big dick is all he needs.

So I wanna hear from you guys, who's better, small/average guys or big guys? Also, if you're on the larger end of the spectrum, do you think size is all that counts or do you think it's important to give your partner more?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » bigger cocks mean better sex?