JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wet Dreams
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
tieguy Amateur Jackinchatter

284 posts since 2011-01-20
57 year old heterosexual from Bay Area, CA
nutsackjack78 said:
If you're gettin' that close to having one, sounds like you should anytime now man.... Good luck. It'll pay off....you can always catch up on all the missed jacking later. lol wink

thanks for the support, i am still waiting!!! i haven't had anything like a sex dream in days, my balls are so full and and have a slight ache all day long, i hope i have a wet dream soon!!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
knightlore000 Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2010-03-22
65 year old curious from birmingham
tieguy said:
thanks for the support, i am still waiting!!! i haven't had anything like a sex dream in days, my balls are so full and and have a slight ache all day long, i hope i have a wet dream soon!!

i waited 5 wks then had the best cum ever, how long since you unloaded.
like to chat and jack..

knightlore000 said:
i waited 5 wks then had the best cum ever, how long since you unloaded.

thanks for the support, it's been hard. it is day 24 for me and my balls are so full of man juices they have a dull ache all the time, which in turn just makes me more horny.....come on wet dream!!!!
knightlore000 Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2010-03-22
65 year old curious from birmingham
tieguy said:
thanks for the support, it's been hard. it is day 24 for me and my balls are so full of man juices they have a dull ache all the time, which in turn just makes me more horny.....come on wet dream!!!!

have you had a wet dream!
like to chat and jack..

no not yet, i am on day 32 and my balls feel so full of backed sperm they ache!! i have gotten blue balls a couple of times, but i resisted the desparate urges to jack-off. my buddy hasn't jacked off either, but he's got a girlfriend who drains his balls a couple times a week, but i got to stay strong, i want that ipad!!! beside, i got a date this weekend, maybe she'll get my rocks off!

Tieguy

day 43 and still havent gotten a wet dream, but i am not giving up just yet...that ipad is mine!!!

of course, my balls now have a dull ache all the time from not dumping my manly load, but i am use to it...well, most of the time i am use to it...my buddies has jacked off either, but at least he's get his rocks off with his gf.

i hope for a wet dream any time no my balls are so full of cum they ache constantly....wish me luck, and thanks to all the guy who posted or sent me support!
Unregistered ?

This is fascinating. Keep us informed; I really am interested to hear when you finally have a wet dream and what you think of it. And of course, I hope you get the ipad 2. I've had a few wet dreams in my life. I had one or two when I was a teen. The odd thing was I never remembered them or woke up when I was cumming. I'd just wake up with dry cum on my shorts. Then in my 20s I had several. Usually, I'd dream like I was jerking off and would wake up the minute I started cumming. Then they gradually tapered off by the time I hit 30. I'm 41 now and my wife and I have sex about 1-2 times a week. I will also jerk off on occassion. But no wet dreams in 10 years or so.
Unregistered ?

How goes the progress? I'm curious, have you had a wet dream yet? Or did you get laid? Tell us when you get some relief. I haven't cum in almost a week and I'm dying (wife comes home tomorrow so I'm saving it). I can't imagine going 43 days!

i am on day 45 and still no wet dream, i did wake up about an hour before i needed to with a huge erection, and when i fell back asleep, i started to have an erotic dream, but had to get up before anything came out....balls ache pretty good right now, maybe tonight i will finally get some sexual release!!

Tieguy
Unregistered ?

Wow, hang in there, bro. With all that built up tension you ought to be ready to bust anytime. Good luck!
frenchaddict Novice Jackinchatter

35 posts since 2010-08-18
curious male from Paris, France
I had lots of wet dreams coz of intense fantasies about classmates although I used to masturbate several times a day. Was a bit embarrassing coz of the mess when waking up.
jerk passion
Unregistered ?

I can only remember having one wet dream which was extremely embarrasing. I usually masturbate every day but on this occassion I had been on a conference organised by my work and had slept in a room with two other guys and had not tossed off all that week. I then at the weekend was booked to go to a retreat by my then wife. I went on the Friday night by car on my own and arrived at the event which was being held in a nunnary. The sisters invited me in and showed me to my room. It was a small room bare appart from a single bed up against the white walls.

After dinner we all went to our rooms to sleep ready for the Saturday which was to be a day of quiet. I undressed and always sleep in the nude. Got into the bed to find that it was only about 5 foot long. The head against a wall the foot against a wall and one side against the wall. So I slept half sitting up. In the early hours of the morning I was woken by having an orgasm and ejeculation. A wet dream. I threw the covers off and switched the light on to see that I was just on the last spurts and cum was all up the white wall along side the bed.
I cleaned myself up with my underpants and tried to clean the walls but made it even worse.
The next day after lunch time I went gack upto the room to pack and one of the sisters was in the corridor and saw me enter the room. She came to me and said I think you had quite an accident I am afraid we will have to ask you to pay for the redocoration. I was red in the face and felt a complete idiot.

well, day 49 and still no wet dream!! very,vey frustrating, but i am determined to win.

my dreams are becoming more about women, unfortunately, they are lesbian and not erotic at all.

i did come close i think a couple of days ago, but alarm went off before anything happened, dang!

woke up last night with a major case of blue balls, had to get up and stand in shower and massage nutsack for about 15 minute in very cold water.

Tieguy
jackin_daily Skilled Jackinchatter

624 posts since 2005-12-07
62 year old heterosexual from UK
49 days without a wank. That's very impressive.If I don't wank for a couple of days I get an overwhelming urge to stroke so what you must feel like after 49 days I just can't imagine!

Good luck and hopw you win.
Proud to be called a wanker
Unregistered ?

We're rootin' for ya, tieguy. Hopefully hear the report of some creamed sheets soon. wink
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wet Dreams