JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » With a condom
Page: < prev  of 2  
palmer Skilled Jackinchatter

848 posts since 2007-06-30
70 year old curious from california
I agree condoms are great for masturbating especially when you find one that really fits nicely. That stretchy grip of latex will add delight to your bate experience, enhancing the sensations and friction of what our hand's doing.

As for the visual part, I think it's still there, it's just different. Most condoms have reservoir tips so you'll watch as it fills up as you climax into the condom.

As for the cost, the major condom brands such as Trojan and believe Durex usually offer free samples from their website. Yep, the freebie arrives in the mail in the plain envelope a few days after you order it.

Some years back condom shops were quite popular around here. Not so much anymore. And they were a great way to try different condoms and to see all the different shapes, sizes & textures were on display. And you could buy just 1 to see how you liked it. I forget which brand/style gave me the fit I enjoyed most.

its just sex
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

lansingsmoothcock said:
I love when my j/o bud gets my cock super hard, then rolls a condom down on it. always feels so tight and makes my mushroom swell up.

Have you and a bud ever tried oral with a condom when you are stroking together? Seems like a good way to experiment for curious married guys. It would probably add to the experience of mutual stroking.
Add a reply Quote this post
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » With a condom