JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » fantasy of JO in other dude's dirty boxers
Page: < prev  of 4  
SuitNBoxers Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2014-02-08
45 year old bisexual from Atlanta
Right out of college I had a neighbor in my apartment building, a young studly lawyer, he asked me to feed his fish while he was away one weekend. I saw he had some boxers in his dirty clothes hamper, and I stole a pair of white cotton boxers and took them to my place and jacked off in them.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Ireallylovetocum Novice Jackinchatter

92 posts since 2015-11-01
62 year old homosexual from Pittsburg CA.
WOW this is amazing I thought I was the only one that did this I basically thought I was a freak for even doing it,but it is so fucking hot and sometimes beneficial.I was at my neighbors house one day He's married uggh and so Hot I was helping Him with a home project and We where in His garage so He had to use the bathroom and I was left alone with the Dirty laundry basket so I of course went through it and found His beautiful funky boxers oh they smelled amazing so drenched in funk that sweet sweat and piss scent and a bit crusty from cum I was in heaven My Cock got rock hard so I took it out and wraped His boxers around it and just went crazy I thought I was safe because this dude takes forever in the bathroom so I dropped My Pants and enjoyed I rubbed them between My Legs all over My balls to leave My Scent with His I just went nuts until I heard the door open and there He was I froze My heart just stopped He was PISSED there I was pants down with His boxers around My Hard Cock and He a 6ft3 Man PISSED Beyond belief.He grabbed them and slapped Me with them and just went off I tried to leave and thought We'd talk about it later but He grabbed Me and said "WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING" I was dumb-founded He screamed WHAT THE FUCK MAN YOU WANT MY COCK IS THAT IT DO YOU WANT MY COCK.I was like a small child being scolded.I just looked at Him.then He threw Me to the ground and screamed FUCK IF YOU WANT IT THEN HERE.He pulled down His pants grabbed Me by the head and shoved My face on His Sweet 12inch monster Ohhhh what a day that was I sucked Him Well and He came like a river We have been together a few time since and I kept His boxers and when the Bitch has Him too busy I enjoy a wack with them until I enjoy the Real thing Mmmmmmmmmmstrokestrokestrokestrokestroke He's a great Fucker too My Ass is spent wink
I Love Getting Men Off I Really Enjoy Everything To Making A Man Cum
scnuffi69 Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2010-10-23
40 year old curious male from In the cloud
whaoo dude, what an experinec indeed! I would have been so scared, but at the ned it turned fucking hot! I am getting hard thinking about this scene ;-)
Unregistered ?

Hav done this few timez. First wen stayin mates house n found his older brothers baggy boxerz with precum stains n had mint wank in them, second was wen i found an older mates boxers covered in his load, they wer still damp so unloaded on them n put them bak wher i found them! Both times waz horny n neither of them said anythin!
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » fantasy of JO in other dude's dirty boxers