JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Blood in semen?
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Has anyone ever had this issue before? About a month now I've noticed quite a bit of blood in my semen. But this doesn't happen a lot. I've had sex with the wife a few times and there's never been any blood present. I usually see it when I've been jacking off. I went to the doctor and told him my condition. They ran a couple tests and came back with it's probably a broken vein. I thought it was strange too when I cum from sex, there was no blood. So I wonder if the pressure from me jacking off is more intense than sex. But I've been trying to be more gentle (though I don't choke myself when I jack) when I jack off.

Anyways, he told me to give it until the end of October to see if it stops. Just curious if anyone else has ever had this issue and see how long it took for the vein to heal and what not.
Add a reply Quote this post
tonycause Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2007-11-28
35 year old curious from Europe
If it persists go to the doctor, never go by internet advice it's not worth it.
I'm never pitching my tent, it's always up.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
getnoff Professional Jackinchatter

1241 posts since 2006-12-20
64 year old
hey buddy,

I've been through this. My doc sent me to a urologist who diagnosed it as "hermatospermia" a tech name for blood in semen. Most likely from a broken vessel that gets inflamed or irritated. Honestly, it freaked me the hell right out like I"m sure it did you. I never had pain, never knew it - just bam, blood in the cum. Nothing really to do about it, just bugs shit out of us. Mine flared up a couple of other times and hasn't happened in a couple of years. I didn't change anything....kept going with sex and jackin. You'll notice that the blood is less and cum becomes darker as the "old blood" is removed from all the tubing. My doc said it was no big deal unless it continued to happen and the amount remained significant. What sux is he also said its chronic once it happens - so the chance of it happening again and again must be pretty good. At 49 the first time I kinda thought it was more about age.. but at 28, I'm surprised. Feel free to contact me, more than glad to chat more. Hang in there - it does stop (or did for me)

Unregistered ?

well like I said, I went to the doctor.

I'm just seeing if anyone else has had this issue before.
GoliathTX37 Amateur Jackinchatter

355 posts since 2009-05-15
52 year old homosexual male from Houston
Im in the same boat and Im a bit younger so imagine my dismay when I noticed it. A similar occurrence happened with a good friend of mine and on some level his advice works moderately. Increase your water intake dramatically. Try to consume 8-12 large glasses of water daily and take zinc pills. It may not stop the flow of blood completely, but it will help assuage it. Hope that offers some relief.
Are you man enough to ride this ride ?
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Blood in semen?