JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Amazing Experience at an Adult Cinema
Page: of 1  
HornyInAus70 Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2009-07-28
51 year old curious from Sydney, Australia
I just had the most amazing experience at an Adult Cinema. I had heard about one nearby and I decided to give it a try. I had been meaning to go but had always found other adult cinemas pretty depressing. Anyway, I paid my $14 and went upstairs. The theatre is small - only about 20 seats (4 rows of 5).

There were 4 people in the theatre when I got there. 2 in the back corner, a guy in the back row on the aisle and another guy in row 2. I took a seat near the aisle in row 2 a started watching the movie. Since it was dark, I couldn't really tell who was who.

In no more than 2 minutes, one of the duo in the back corner stands up and slides HER pants down. Now I had heard of this thing before - but I've never actually seen a woman at a adult theatre. Sitting with her legs spread, she starts to masturbate. Of course I turn around at this stage to watch and notice that guy next to her is pulling his cock.

Obviously liking the attention, the girl pulls her top off (lovely tits). At this stage guys in back row has moved closer and wispers in her ear. She smiles and nods and he starts sucking her tits. Not to be left out, me and the other row 2 guy lean over the chairs and go for the thighs and pussy. A few more guys come in and she soon has fingers up her pussy and mouths and hands all over her tits and thighs.

After a few minutes of this she calls time and tells us "I want to suck some cock now". WHAT? Did I hear that right. one by one, we line up while she sucks about 7 cocks. She's right into it. Once again - she stops. "Do you guys know what bukakke is?", she askes? Are you kidding me? "I want you guys to all cum in my face", she says.

So she get out of the chair, strips totally naked, lays on the low stage in the front, and starts masturbating begging for cum. So, one by one we each come up and empty a load on her wanting face. We absolutlely covered her with sperm.

We then cleaned up, and all went our seperate ways. $14 well spent!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
headerfatty Professional Jackinchatter

1354 posts since 2010-01-18
62 year old curious from Hou Tx
Sounds fun only seen a few hookers at tha abs i go to .
davemmm32 Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2011-10-14
bisexual from UK
awesome! dream scenario!
Unregistered ?

Good for you! I've been to adult theaters quite a few times but have never seen that. I usually end up jerking off by myself.
curioussyd Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2010-09-13
51 year old
which cinema was this?
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
curioussyd said:
which cinema was this?

You noticed that the OP who can answer your question hasn't logged in in almost a year, right?
happyasgilmour Skilled Jackinchatter

658 posts since 2012-11-21

How many are there in Sydney? See if you can work out from the seating arrangement where it is. That kind of action and more is becoming fairly regular in Australia.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Amazing Experience at an Adult Cinema