JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Rubbin Your Nips
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

Wonderin if any other bros out there find that they love the feeling of playing with their nips while jerkin' off? I'm a fan. There's been times that I let go and start playin with both while flexing my cock, then goin back after a few minutes of this to a HUGE blowout. Somethin' about my nipples just makes me blow hard.
Add a reply Quote this post
scarecrow Skilled Jackinchatter

907 posts since 2008-06-01
59 year old bisexual from Illinois
Same here. I have to be playing with them when I jack off. Like you, I cum much harder when I pinch and rub them
Everyone needs a hobby.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
tent-n-boxers25 Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2009-05-18
35 year old
o yeah -like mine r hot wired to my crotch -rub sum a my pre n um n it's a PARTY razzrazzstrokestroke
chill jackn bud 25 here
Unregistered ?

Love it. Got some nipple clamps a while back, use them all the time.
Unregistered ?

Me too, love nipple clamps, or rubbing them on something while I jerk off, or rubbing my cock against a vibrator so both my hands are free for nipple play. Makes for some amazing edging sessions, yum.
Unregistered ?

Yes, love getting my nipples tweaked, pinched, nibbled and stroked. It gets me incredibly hard and horny.
gondo Professional Jackinchatter

1117 posts since 2008-02-09
70 year old curious male from Toronto, Canada
Not into nipple clamps but just love the pleasure stroking and tweaking my nipples give me. I discovered them shortly after I started masturbating. Some of my hottest sexual experiences involved my girlfriend flicking one of my nipples with her tongue, tweaking the other with her fingers, her knees up around my armpits, while I exploded inside her.
Unregistered ?

gondo said:
Not into nipple clamps but just love the pleasure stroking and tweaking my nipples give me. I discovered them shortly after I started masturbating. Some of my hottest sexual experiences involved my girlfriend flicking one of my nipples with her tongue, tweaking the other with her fingers, her knees up around my armpits, while I exploded inside her.

Hot fucking story.
Unregistered ?

I also love to play with my nipples when I'm stroking. I discovered this pleasure in my teens and played with them regularly, and I think that because I played with them so much back then it made them increasingly sensitive, therefore increasing the pleasure they give me.#
Also love it when my gf licks, nibbles and sucks them....mmmm....
gondo Professional Jackinchatter

1117 posts since 2008-02-09
70 year old curious male from Toronto, Canada
You're right tibo, discovering nipple pleasure early builds the sensitivity. Now I frequently am able to give myself mini-nipple orgasms.
Unregistered ?

tent-n-boxers25 said:
o yeah -like mine r hot wired to my crotch -rub sum a my pre n um n it's a PARTY razzrazzstrokestroke

Haha. I used to LOVE rubbing pre into them! Something about it would turn me on like no tomorrow!
marriedjacker1 Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2011-07-24
42 year old curious
I LOVE rubbing my nips while I'm jerking. I also love having them licked and sucked, especially when receiving a handjob.
Unregistered ?

I like a little nipple play too. Can feel pretty nice sometimes and add to the pleasure.

It does feel better if someone else is playing with them rather than myself, but in lieu of that, I do play with them. haha
Unregistered ?

I love my nipples played with either by me or my wife. If I'm masturbating I will rub my pre cum into them and get them hard, pinching slightly and rubbing, always makes my cum more intense. If I'm with my wife she knows how sensitive my nips are and how It turns me on even more than I already am. She licks, sucks, pinches, rubs and watches as I moan in pleasure, she also knows to play with my nipples just as I'm cumming, it drives me crazy and makes me cum harder. Recently we have played with nipple clamps, she bought the first pair for me to use when I'm jackin while she's not around and then they got used during sex, then she got a second pair for herself and we ended up using both sets and linking our nipples while screwing, it took a little experimenting with but the feeling for both of us as our nipples tugged each other was fucking amazing.
Unregistered ?

gondo said:
You're right tibo, discovering nipple pleasure early builds the sensitivity. Now I frequently am able to give myself mini-nipple orgasms.

Hell yea! I leaned early too and my wife tweaks mine when I get off for her. Best when she does it hard or bites them
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Rubbin Your Nips