JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Tasty sperm??
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Unregistered ?

Like so many other guys, I lose the desire to eat my cum once I've shot my load, even though the thought of doing so is a strong fantasy whilst I'm stroking.
Having said that, when I was much younger, I did manage to eat my cum a few times, and even shot straight into my mouth, but I remember not being a fan of the taste or the texture of cum.
Add a reply Quote this post
fleadh Amateur Jackinchatter

173 posts since 2011-09-21
64 year old curious from Northern Ireland
I also want to gobble up my own cum but always loose the desire immediately after I've fired. I tried freezing and it works. I thaw it out and get it up to body temperature as I wank and when it's just right and I'm on the edge I scoop it up and suck it down bit by bit just before I cum. The orgasm is superb as I swallow and pop a load at the same time. It is a little watery compared to just fresh but it's still good. Recommended.
Love to phone wank.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I have tasted my own cum many times alone and with woman watching me eat it. My cum taste good with no real after taste at all. Some men who i have swallowed tasted better then others but no one has made me think about not swallowing cum. I enjoy swallowing a nice load of cum while his wife/gf is watching me do it.
Realman Amateur Jackinchatter

118 posts since 2006-05-12

pussy juices taste so much better then semen. Candy darling can we all have a taste of ur juices? LOL
Unregistered ?

I have been eating my own come for over 40 years and swallowing my suck buds since I started sucking dicks over 30 years ago.
My wife and my present gf also swap spit with me after giving me a bj and I almost always will suck it out of fheir pussy after having sex with them or lick it off their body/tits after coming on them.
I've also had the pleasure of sucking another guy's come out of a few friend's wives/gfs after they have come in them.
I've never experienced a bad tasting come, but some have been a lot better than others.
I've found that drinking sweet fruit juices a few hours before greatly improves the flavor
voyeurman1950 Amateur Jackinchatter

310 posts since 2009-10-29
72 year old bisexual male from Cheyenne, Wyoming
greg68 said:
I want to but always chicken out after shoot... any suggestions how to over come this?

I have the same problem. I have discovered that I do try it (and like it) when I cum in someones mouth and they kiss me with my cum still in their mouth.
Unregistered ?

Yesterday I jacked into my hand and then took a big gulp of it. Not all of it by any means, but a good bit. Tasty stuff. I've always been told that my cum is among the best-tasting my women have had.

A couple of weeks ago I shot on my wife's belly, and then bent over her and licked some of it up, then moved in to kiss her with a cummy mouth. That's the first time I've ever eaten any of my cum in her presence, and she didn't say anything about it, but the smile and the excited nature of her kiss told me she liked it.
ballsy Skilled Jackinchatter

539 posts since 2005-08-23
62 year old bisexual male from Mississippi
i tried for years to gulp mine down but, just like a lot of folks, lost the desire as soon i blew the load.
then somebody suggested catching the first spurt and licking it up and then you can keep going. i did and it worked! it gets you tasting while you're still in the throes of the orgasm and makes it easier the next time. i've really developed a desire for my own cum, and that's after taking several loads of other cocks!
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
I have eaten my cum occasionally in the past, but lately, I have been eating it much more often. When I know that I am going to jackoff more than once in a short period, I like to cum onto a small plate or saucer and save it for when i jackoff again. I rub in on my face and lick what is left off the plate. I luv to see that cum on my face and lips and running down my chin and beard.
Be happy, suck a cock
tim32190 Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2011-11-22
54 year old heterosexual from Tampa Bay Area
When I'm really worked up and edging it hard I'll wipe the precum off the head of my dick and lick it up. The longer this goes on, well it turns to a milky mix of cum & precum - I'll still wipe up the drops and lick em off fingers. I have been lucky enough, too few of times, to have an on line female partner that will play with me. If she works me HARD I'll eat my own load, I'll be gulping it down while I'm still oozing cum...one hand still cranking a softening cock.
My sack is over full!
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
greg68 said:
I want to but always chicken out after shoot... any suggestions how to over come this?

Yes. Sperm is an acquired taste for most, but once acquired, you will want to swallow your entire load every time--even after you cum. The trick is to eat your sperm while you are still horny, i.e. before your orgasm has begun and/or has ended. In the first scenario, you should edge for a while, then milk your prostate to release some sperm and seminal fluid, which you can accomplish by stroking with two fingers deeply into the area between your balls and bumhole. You will know when you are in the sweet spot, as it feels as if you are about to cum when you hit it right. Catch the fluid in a spoon and sip it slowly as you continue to masturbate. Tasting your juices is soooooo horny. The other method is to slurp down the first few spurts of sperm as you are still in the throes of orgasm. One easy way to do this is to scooch you bum to the side of the bed or edge of the carpet and put your legs up against the wall so that your pulsating cock slit is aimed straight down at your hungry mouth. Cumming into your own mouth is SUPER hot! After a while, your nervous system will hardwire (conditioned reflex for you Psych majors) the taste of sperm with the arousal of orgasm and you will be able to slurp sperm--yours or anyone's--even after you have cum and are not feeling horny.
Do you crave big balls?
Missmaya Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2011-11-19
42 year old curious
Yes. My boyfriend was fucking me really good while in the missionary position and I was rubbing my clit and so turned on. When I orgasmed, I squirted. Because my legs were on his shoulders, I came on my tits and some got in my mouth. It was both salty and sweet.
Unregistered ?

I've tasted mine and it is no big deal, but not something that I really like doing either. I guess my feeling on it is neutral. For the longest time I wanted to try it, but would lose the nerve. Then while chatting online someone told me to lie facing a wall and put my legs over my head and point my cock at my face and jerk off like that. When I felt like I was about to cum, open my mouth wide so that I would shoot directly into my mouth before I could lose the urge. I tried this and it worked. I shot my entire load into my mouth then swallowed really quick before I lost the urge. After that my curiosity was satisfied. I tried it a few more times and got to where I could eat my cum without going through this - I'd just cum on my hand and eat it. It doesn't have much taste to it, and doesn't turn me on at all. But I wanted to try it. Now that my curiosity is satisfied, I really have no urge to do it anymore.
hubopen Novice Jackinchatter

46 posts since 2011-09-19
54 year old curious
I just started tasting my pre-cum and a bit more. It is so taboo, that it turns me on more and just the process has made me cum harder.
hubopen (at) yahoo
BlueStreak Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2010-11-28

I find eating it to be the easiest method of cleanup, so I've definitely tasted it before!
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Tasty sperm??