JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Tasty sperm??
Page: < prev  of 4  
roggieh Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2008-08-02
75 year old
Back when I was a teen and could mget my cock in my mouth, I sucked my cum out of my cock and eat every drop. Then when I started fucking women I would go down on them after fucking them and eat all my cum out of their pussies.

Like Bogey58, my first wife would go out to bars and pick up guys, then she wouold bring them home and have them fuck her either in the bed or on the sofa in the living room with me watching. Then when they had finished she would want me to eat her pussy and suck all the cum out of her. Oh I also had to share it with her by a bit sloppy cummy kiss.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
sevencocks Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2012-10-15
63 year old bisexual from New Jersey
mj9999962 said:
I have cum into a shot glass and drank it. But like most, I hesitate and dont enjoy it as I would after releasing. I think the way around this is to freeze it. Although I have never tried, I have read about it. There are many ways and opinions about this. Some say its the best, some say it get watery when you thaw it out. If anyone has done this...let the group know.

I've done this a number of times and it's GREAT!!! Only trouble is I have a hard time waiting 'til I have a decent amount...I want that cum so bad! I usually try to save at least 5 or 6 loads, thaw them in the microwave and poor them in my mouth while I'm jerking off. Pretty hot having 6 loads running out of your mouth and down your body while you're jerking off!!!
N.J. cocksucker
Androgynoid Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2012-11-26
54 year old bisexual from Near Edinburgh, Scotland
I have tasted my own and, oddly, I don't like it. Odd because I love the taste of other peoples and others like the taste of mine.

I love my own (and other peoples) precum (which I generate lots of) but my own cum, while slightly sweet and licouricy (!?), has a taste there that I can't really describe and just don't like.
Unregistered ?

Mine is a slight strawberry flavor. With a hint of clorox. Texture of egg white.
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
photocock said:
yup, tastes like soap.
not nice.

I think diet has a lot to do with the taste of your jizz. A few years ago I tried mine and didn't like the taste that much. Yeah, a little soapy with a chlorine smell and taste. But tried again and like it a lot! Pretty sweet! I have made big changes to my diet...wonder what made the difference?!
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
I've heard that pineapple juice and celery are among the things that make your cum taste good. I'm sure there are other foods and drinks. Definitely stay away from asparagus if you're planning on tasting it. It'll make your pee smell and your jizz taste horrible.
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
shorty5354 Amateur Jackinchatter

207 posts since 2012-10-02
69 year old bisexual from southern californa
BlueStreak said:
I find eating it to be the easiest method of cleanup, so I've definitely tasted it before!
I started to eat my own cum just to keep my mother from knowing I was jerking off, I've come to the point that I like it. Last night I was doing c2c with a guy and I ate my cum for him.
Unregistered ?

Love my precum, cum is salty..
Unregistered ?

Always enjoying eating my precum and sometimes my cum. I'll often end a fun c2c session on skype with two fingers up my butt and a self facial and mouth full of my cum.
rrikki3 Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2012-12-07
bisexual from Long Island, NY
Often. I can put the head of my cock in my mouth and my wife has had me lay down with my legs up over my head and she jerks me off into my mouth with her panties wrapped round my cock as she licks my asshole and balls.
I also love sucking cum out of a freshly fucked cunt.
My wife cums like crazy when I suck my cum out of her after I fuck her.
rrikki3
Unregistered ?

I had my first orgasm trying to suck on my own dick, when the cum shot out and everybody knows the first is alot I got a face and mouth full. I was scared at the same time thinking what is this. But as time went one, I have been eatting it once in awhile.
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Tasty sperm??