JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cumming in my underwear
Page: of 1  
holdingmyown Amateur Jackinchatter

185 posts since 2011-03-16
77 year old bisexual male from Central South Hampshire, England
My wife was getting ready for work and I was wearing just my string bikini mens underwear (from Jockey) when she started rubbing me through the material and very soon I shot my load. It felt so good as it soaked into the material - does anyone else like cumming while waring their underwear.

Just to finish it off nicely I sat on the toilet and let go with a great pee!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I love wearing briefs with a fresh load in them. Mine or someone else's. ;-)
GREYEAGLE Amateur Jackinchatter

121 posts since 2006-02-20
77 year old
When i was in high school,i have jackedoff and cum in my briefs while sitting in class,i wud squeeze the head till i shot off,usually while sitting next to a sharp girl and letting my imagination go wild!!
tieguy Amateur Jackinchatter

284 posts since 2011-01-20
57 year old heterosexual from Bay Area, CA
back in high school, i jerked off a buddy into a pair of my men's nylon bikinis, and put them back in my dresser, the next day i wore them under my slacks. was so horny i though i would cum in my slacks!! i was about 18 at the time.
CUM4DADDYZ Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2011-08-04
69 year old homosexual from kcmo
I have a couple of online submissive men that I have made cum in their underwear while at work and have had them send me the pics...so HOT! One's crotch was covered when he took the pic and then another with them down still had that nice hot wet white load all over his hairy balls...YUM! Anyone want me to get them off at work and do the same??? Let me know!
Cum in KCMO wants 2 C U!!!
Unregistered ?

id like to try
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
I like to get super horny and make myself cum in my pants. I like to be wearing tightie whities when I do this. It's very arousing to feel yourself pumping a load into your underwear and experience the warm cream on your dick and balls.

My first wet cum was also in my underwear, and I shot off in my pants during a few high school makeout sessions too.
Unregistered ?

Str8_Bob said:
I like to get super horny and make myself cum in my pants. I like to be wearing tightie whities when I do this. It's very arousing to feel yourself pumping a load into your underwear and experience the warm cream on your dick and balls.

My first wet cum was also in my underwear, and I shot off in my pants during a few high school makeout sessions too.

When I was a teenager I used to love the way my dick felt sliding around in the cum inside my tighty whities. cock
undiesandsocks Skilled Jackinchatter

534 posts since 2010-06-10
51 year old homosexual from San Francisco
love jizzing in my underwear!strokestrokestroke
Horny all the time. Love PMing about stroking! http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=FCcVD_C428_
Hypersexed Novice Jackinchatter

97 posts since 2011-11-01
47 year old bisexual
Love to shoot a load in my underwear.
Unregistered ?

I love the feeling of cumming in my underpants - Jockey briefs. Briefs are so good for holding the cum in. I love the feeling of the hot cum shooting up onto my pubes, then drooling down, down, and around my shaved dick and balls, as the front of my underpants become so obviously soaked with cum.
And like "holdingmyown" from a few posts back, I love "to finish it off nicely by sitting on the toilet and let go with a great pee!" I was wearing tighty whiteys at age 11 (and nothing else, in bed) when I had my first wet dream (the first of many more).
meoff Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2011-09-22
74 year old bisexual from Nevada
man can i remember shooting off a big load while making out in high school was always hard while making out and a few gfs stroke me off thru my pants also
Unregistered ?

Not since the sixties.
jacknwood Amateur Jackinchatter

179 posts since 2012-01-17
43 year old curious
First time I came in my briefs I was 14 and my cousin was using a massager on my dick. I didn't do that much because I was afraid my mom would say something about my fucked up underwear. Also saw my cousins wet underwear after he got home from being out with his gf and making out. He was telling me about how he dry humped her and got hard again and we jerked off.
I get a boner every time.
Unregistered ?

...only by accident, and thankfully, rarely.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cumming in my underwear