JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » cut question
Page: of 1  
actionhank Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2011-05-21
37 year old heterosexual from Pittsburgh
I've seen a couple cut and uncut debates on here.

I was wondering if there was someone like me. I'm a grower and cut. When soft skin goes over the head of my cock leaving just the very tip visible. While hard the skin pulls back and has the full appearance of being cut. My dick head still has a ton of sensitivity. Did I get lucky and get the best of both or is there someone else in the same boat?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
getnoff Professional Jackinchatter

1241 posts since 2006-12-20
65 year old
hey there,

I'm actually uncut, but with a skin that sounds somewhat like yours. Some foreskins are shorter and just barely cover when soft and not at all when hard. There are some guys who were cut, but the doc left some skin behind and that leads to something like what you might be describing. Honestly, it is the best of both worlds I think.... keeps the incredible sensitivity yet looks and feels cut or uncut at times. enjoy it!

Unregistered ?

Hey dude,

I'm the same way- cut and a grower... When I am soft, I actually look uncut, similar to yours, and when I grow to get hard, I look cut. My dick head is very sensitive still too and I have most of my frenulum, which I am very glad about!
There are two different ways that men are cut, and the way that we were probably both cut is much looser than the other way. Maybe guys cut this way are the least sensitive? One of them will have to answer that. I wish I was uncut, but am good with what I have and how I was cut, since it was done at birth...

So, to answer your question, we did get VERY lucky in that respect even though we are cut!
actionhank Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2011-05-21
37 year old heterosexual from Pittsburgh
thanks for replying. awesome to hear that I'm not the only one and that its kind of a lucky cut.
lovetojack Skilled Jackinchatter

651 posts since 2005-08-29
29 year old curious male from USA
I am uncut with not a lot of foreskin. Looks cut when hard.
LTJ
mrtoelover Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2009-06-25
52 year old heterosexual
http://www.newforeskin.biz/CI/CIchart.htm
siorac Amateur Jackinchatter

136 posts since 2011-11-03
81 year old bisexual from UK
I'm uncut and happy to be that way. I love the feeling when I slowly pull my foreskin free of the head and excite the sensitive skin on the underside with the tip of my finger.
masturbor ergo sum
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
Being and uncut grower, who really looks cut when really hard, I would say being cut with skin leftover would be fine as long as there is little or no scarring where the frenulum was clipped at the ever pleasant "sweet spot".
funtime Amateur Jackinchatter

388 posts since 2010-06-24
bisexual male from UK
started keeping the skin back years ago. it stays back all the time now and feels mmm as it rubs when I walk, especially if down leg of my jeans, wearing no pants.
soflsmurf Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2011-07-07
homosexual from South Florida
I consider you lucky. I have dated uncut and the friends I talk to all but 2 say it is definitely more sensitive. 1 of those 2 used to be uncut and when he came to the country and was adopted into being Jewish naturally off went the foreskin and hes happier with it- he thinks its prettier cut.

Personally I dont mind uncut so long as its clean and not like an elephant trunk. thats just ugly to me.

I wish I was uncut, but kind of like how your describing... just enough to go over my head when im soft, but goes back automatically when im hard would be ideal. Really I want the sensitivity back but if I grew a foreskin which you can do id have to have another mate lol.

Have you jacked today? - Save Water and shower with a friend :)
matthewrobert Amateur Jackinchatter

391 posts since 2006-10-08
60 year old homosexual
When I'm soft I also look uncut but am cut. I am very sensitive around my sweet spot and am very happy about that. I think it is the best of both worldsgrin
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » cut question