JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Finger up her asshole?
Page: of 2   next > 
BigBushGuy Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2011-10-07
40 year old heterosexual
Do you guys do this do your girls and do the girls on here like it?

I've been with my GF for a year and I finally stuck my finger in her tight little butthole the other night. It felt so tight and smooth. Unfortunately she didn't seem to like it, my old GF loved when I would stick my entire middle finger up her asshole while she was riding me. I loved it so much because i could feel more of her insides and feel my cock at the same time. It used to make her and me sometimes cum quickly. Well she's ancient history and I hope to somehow convince my current girl to like the finger in the ass, any thoughts or advice? Thanks
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/bigbushguy
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Try working up to it. Don't just go for a finger straight up her ass. For example, let her be on top, and you spread her cheeks while she rides you. Make sure you grab far enough in to put some pressure on her anus- but no insertion. Or, masturbate her and use your thumb to put some pressure on her anus as she cums. She might find that she likes a bit of external stimulation and maybe she'll let you take it a little farther the next time.
Charlize Novice Jackinchatter
I like the cock
94 posts since 2004-10-23
from Canada and my sexual preference is often...
I am a pretty open minded gal... But absolutely nothing about anal gets me off.. Have tired many different positions.. toys.. fingers.. cocks.. None of it does a thing for me. When it comes down to it there shouldn't be any mention about " convincing " anyone to do anything.. If she doesn't like it.. she doesn't like it.. Anal is most defiantly one of those things your love or hate with not much middle ground.

Maybe it's you that secretly has the " anal play " desire.. maybe she can turn the tables and slip one in for you? wink

Lize
Unregistered ?

Maybe you need to work up to it. I love the view of her naked butt and her anus looking up at me when I am stroking my engorged cock in and out of her vagina from behind. In addition to feeling her butt cheeks, which she just loves, I put lube on my fingers and massage all around the opening of her anus before I slide my finger inside. I also find that she gets more excited if I am massaging the exterior of her anus or putting a well-lubricated finger inside while I am rubbing her off. I enjoy feeling her anus tighten around my inserted finger when she cums. It is important to never mix the two fingers (the one in her anus and the other rubbing her clit) as this can apparently cause infection in the vagina.
Unregistered ?

well i do anal play at times when I masturbate. But when I have sex, that is off limits.

I agree with Charlize

40 year old heterosexual
Thanks a lot for the help. She really likes it when I spread her ass apart when she is on top and she also likes it when I put my finger on her asshole and put pressure on it by sticking a tiny bit of the finger tip in, like an 1/8 of an inch maybe less. This is why I think she would like it, but I will def work it really slow. She loves when I talk dirty to her so I am planning on telling her hot and hard it makes me combined with touching it lightly and licking it while i go down on her. Maybe I will slip my fingertip in when I am eating her out when she is super super wet and begging for my cock.

I'm so horny today, haven't got as much work done today as usual because ive been reading this site on my phone. I'm throwing her in the bed as soon as I come home from work.
Unregistered ?

In close to 50 years of sexual activity it's been my experience that if a woman wants anal sex she will mention it, you won't have to ask. Also, after 30 years of marriage, I've learned that the best way to get something from my wife is to discuss the topic with her. Not pull a surprise on her in bed.

40 year old heterosexual
We have talked about me sticking the finger up there several times before the other night and I asked her before I slipped it in. She has told me several times she wants to do anything at least once.

I understand that if she liked anal she would have told me but she only had sex with one guy before me and he was not a love so she all she basically knows is what I have exposed her to. So if she does end up liking that sort of thing she may not even know yet.
I like the cock
bobdxcrcr said:
best way to get something from my wife is to discuss the topic with her. Not pull a surprise on her in bed.

Wise wise man.... wink
Lize
I like the cock
BigBushGuy said:

I've been with my GF for a year and I finally stuck my finger in her tight little butthole the other night. It felt so tight and smooth. Unfortunately she didn't seem to like it,

BigBushGuy said:
So if she does end up liking that sort of thing she may not even know yet.

Your first post you stated that " she didn't seem to like it " and your second post basically implied she doesn't know if she likes it or not...... I am confused..

I mean I KNEW the first time I didn't like it... But I made the decision to try on more than one occasion in different ways.. each and every time I hated lol... and I will prob continue to try cause one day.. you just never know right? But that's just me and no pressure from anyone.. grin I find as I get older more things have become appealing. wink
Lize

40 year old heterosexual
Sorry I will try to make this clear.

She likes my fingers touching the outside of her butthole and when i squeze her ass cheeks apart. she also likes when my finger puts pressure on it, we do this almost every night. She thought it felt good when I put the top third of my finger in it. When I pushed more she asked me to pull it out. So I guess I am a little confused too, as I am sure she is as well. We need to talk about it more but we were a little tipsy that night and really into the sex. I never want to do anything she doesn't like and I would never want to cause her pain.
Unregistered ?

You know, you need to talk to her about this shit. I've found that if you talk to women, they are really into all sorts of crazy shit and you can end up having a really wild time.
Unregistered ?

I'm fond of anal play, but it isn't one of those good surprises when you aren't ready.
AlanAlan Amateur Jackinchatter

468 posts since 2009-12-14

Charlize said:
Wise wise man.... wink

And all these years I thought you had to buy her boots to get what you want!!!
Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1500 posts since 2008-06-28
35 year old curious
I definitely like a little finger fucking up her asshole. After probing her ass crack, and tickling her hole, I push the lubed middle finger all the way in and finger fuck her with it. My gf definitely likes it.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Finger up her asshole?