JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » My Masturbation Blood Pressure Monitoring Test
Page: of 2   next > 
AlwaysInTevas Amateur Jackinchatter

144 posts since 2011-08-22
46 year old bisexual from Massachusetts
I masturbate a lot and I wanted to know how my blood pressure changes before during and after orgasm. So I decided to do a week of masturbation with blood pressure monitoring.

Here are the results:

Before Masturbation

120/80 Average for a week with a high of 140/100

Ejaculation

220/140 Average for a week with a high of 280/200

After Ejaculation

140/100 Average for a week with a high of 160/120

All blood pressure monitoring was done with a digital blood pressure monitor on each arm. What's really cool is the best orgasm and biggest ejaculation I had for the week was the one where my blood pressure hit 280/220 during ejacultion.

I hope my not quite scientific breakdown of blood pressure levels during masturbation and ejaculation has been enjoyable for all of you here on Jackingchat.

I have a detailed chart I could mail anyone if they are interested in all the results. Just shoot me an e-mail.
Xtube: Inflatable_Loads
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
pmont Skilled Jackinchatter

990 posts since 2010-02-15
65 year old heterosexual from Canada
Great...now they are going to tell me that cumming will kill me? wink
My Baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo. I want to sink her with my pink torpedo.
spunk_drunk Skilled Jackinchatter

712 posts since 2011-04-19
70 year old bisexual from Australia
pmont said:
Great...now they are going to tell me that cumming will kill me? wink

LMFAO......Ah, but what a way to go! (Or should that be Blow?) I remember reading a book once (Proves how old I am I guess!) about a guy dying of Cancer and his quote? "I always thought cumming was the most intense sensation.....but going has got it beat to hell"!
Spunk Drunk

I actually had so much fun doing this test, that I am going to do daily blood pressure monitoring during masturbation for a month and see what the results tell me. I'll be sure to post the results at the end of January.
Gee62UK Amateur Jackinchatter

217 posts since 2008-04-18
78 year old heterosexual from UK
Surprised your figures are higher post ejac. than pre! Must carry out some experimenting too - will let you know my results!

Gee62UK said:
Surprised your figures are higher post ejac. than pre! Must carry out some experimenting too - will let you know my results!

I'm no Doctor, so I have no idea why. Haha. It is just fun getting inflated while being masterbated! Hehe. Also it's cool to see the results.

My "at rest" is 130/65 and after I've got hard it's 155/85

Yea, my pressure seems to rise a lot during the final build up until the initial ejaculatory contraction hits me. I actually just finished up a two hour edging session and hit 280/220 right befroe ejaculation. I would love to see if I can hit a 300/240.

We shall see tomorrow.

Completed my experiment in bed last night. Max at point of ejaculation was 180/85 - falling back to 135/65 when back to soft 20 mins later
Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1500 posts since 2008-06-28
35 year old curious
This thread got me thinking about blood pressure IN the penis when it's erect and rigid. Somewhere I've read about penile pressure measurements as it's related to erectile dysfunction, but I can't locate anything about it now. Anyone know about this?

Does anyone feel different erection "pressures" in their penises depending on how intensely they're aroused? With normal arousal my penis is solidly erect and hard. But there have been "special" times when I've gotten so excited it feels like it actually could explode. At these times, it's so solidly erect and fixed in position on my body that it's almost uncomfortable. I can barely move it around, and it twitches with each pulse beat. These super erections are very rare for me, but they happen. And the penis pressure must be even higher than usual then.
Unregistered ?

Have you ever put your dick inside the blood pressure sleeve and taking a reading? Is that dangerous or pleasurable?

Stan_Steamer said:
Have you ever put your dick inside the blood pressure sleeve and taking a reading? Is that dangerous or pleasurable?

I have done it and as long as you don't inflate the blood pressure monitor too uch, you'll be fine. It feels different, that's for sure.
wetjogger Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2010-01-03
61 year old bisexual from changing all the times
you might blow up your mind as well, and there it all happens, orgasm and the rest! so be careful!

AlwaysInTevas said:
Yea, my pressure seems to rise a lot during the final build up until the initial ejaculatory contraction hits me. I actually just finished up a two hour edging session and hit 280/220 right befroe ejaculation. I would love to see if I can hit a 300/240.

We shall see tomorrow.
keep wanking!

I hear you about trying to get extreme blood pressure readings during my sessions, but it's just too much fun.

I just got through with an hour and a half edging session and managed to hit 300/240 right before the first contraction hit me. It was a mind bending orgasm with twelve spurts of cum.
edgingaddicted Amateur Jackinchatter

227 posts since 2017-05-02
63 year old
AlwaysInTevas said:

We shall see tomorrow.
this is hot ! I must also try it measuring blood pressure during prolonged masturbation sessions , when the totally naked masculine body is forced to practice many totally unsatisfying ejaculations without any orgasm in a cold river gorge at 45 fahrenheit , kneeing on the cold soil and stones.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » My Masturbation Blood Pressure Monitoring Test