JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Too much time on my hands
Page: of 2   next > 
sassydog Skilled Jackinchatter

994 posts since 2008-12-30
curious from South Carolina
Sometimes i feel quilty on how much time i spend on masturbating myself i mean dont get me wrong i love it well who is like me seems like the older i get the more i want to do nothing else and then i feel guilty about all the time i spent doing itstrokestroke
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
robbee19 Amateur Jackinchatter

122 posts since 2011-12-12
63 year old heterosexual
well, i'm 19 and started when i was 11 and unless i'm fucking, i'm jacking at least 2 hours a day
GingaCap87 Novice Jackinchatter

80 posts since 2009-02-01
36 year old bisexual
i'm 24 and i regularly masturbate on a day to day basis, been doing it since i can remember, nothing wrong with it
sircumference Skilled Jackinchatter

615 posts since 2007-02-05
59 year old homosexual from alabama
you won't stop, even if you had the hottest physical sex there was available. I thought I'd outgrow jacking, but through marriage, good sex, children, divorce, singleness and discovering my gay side I still jack.

Still love it. Sometimes 3 or 4 times a day, at least once a day, most days twice.
"give a buddy a hand, he wants it more than you know.."
matthewrobert Amateur Jackinchatter

391 posts since 2006-10-08
60 year old homosexual
I figure as long as I get things done that I need to, no better way to spend my spare time than jacking.
Telteltel86 Amateur Jackinchatter

171 posts since 2011-12-06
39 year old
I've tried to stop multiple times in my life and i always find myself on some kinky site again at 3 a.m. lol! It's a great stress reliever and occupies me during lonely nights but it does get TOO addictive!
Strokerboy Amateur Jackinchatter

137 posts since 2010-09-16
51 year old male
I can't remember ever feel guilty about jerking off.
Unregistered ?

im 28 and i masturbate every day at least once. on weekends if i dont have much on i'll masturbate for as many hours as i can. pulling myself is the best, never feel guilty about it
Unregistered ?

Get your errands and chores done first then play with your cock as much as you want
Unregistered ?

I totally agree with everyone! I love jacking off, on my own, or with someone else, who cares? Cocks are hot!
Unregistered ?

sassydog said:
Sometimes i feel quilty on how much time i spend on masturbating myself i mean dont get me wrong i love it well who is like me seems like the older i get the more i want to do nothing else and then i feel guilty about all the time i spent doing itstrokestroke

Don't feel guilty. Do it as much as you want even to the point where you really do nothing else. I think it's awesome that you want to do it more and more as you get older. The more, the better.
Unregistered ?

Don't feel guilty. Wanking's the best way to pass time. I do it whenever i can, where ever i can.
Rabbit420 Skilled Jackinchatter

579 posts since 2011-04-23
68 year old curious from Minnesota,USA
It's my cock and I'll touch whenever and however often that I want.strokestrokestrokestroke That is unless I have a volunteer to do it for mesmilelovelovewink
Curious looking for the right cock to suck
NYCGUY Amateur Jackinchatter

255 posts since 2009-08-19
49 year old curious from New York City
I was recently laid-off from my job. I have never had so much time on my hands to do whatever I want. There are days I begin edging after my wife leaves the house around 8 am and I keep going until the time she gets home! Sometimes I feel alittle guilt. Important thing is that the "necessities" are done also.
blkguy25 Amateur Jackinchatter

351 posts since 2005-10-29
49 year old bisexual from Baltimore
sassydog said:

how old r u ..u shouldnt feel bad for doin something that is not hurtin anyone .. unless its stoppin u from enjoyin other parts of life there is nothing wrong with strokin
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Too much time on my hands