JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » What does my wife mean
Page: < prev  of 2  
pnsinhand Amateur Jackinchatter

234 posts since 2007-09-10
55 year old heterosexual male from NE Minnesota
I do that quite a bit.....I have asked her to show me "her cock" but again she clams up.....
Life is too short - taste its nectar
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
gr8lighting Amateur Jackinchatter

215 posts since 2011-12-31
44 year old curious male from bicoastal
She might have fantasies about gender play, role reversal, etc? If that's the case it could be really scary, so be really gentle but start making it clear that it doesn't put you off.

Don't pressure her, but I agree, I'd NEVER be able to forget about it until I found out. Just have to be very gentle and patient.

Me, I fucking LOVE tomboys, I have no idea about strapons but if I was with a girl who wanted to dress up in BDUs and combat boots and a tank top and demand that I go down on her? SIR YES SIR!!!
Everybody just fuckin' relax.
sassydog Skilled Jackinchatter

994 posts since 2008-12-30
curious from South Carolina
I agree she has a fantasy but is probably to shy to say what it is role play gender reversal bisexual that sort of thing just take your time she will tell you when she is ready to finally admit what its all about
Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1500 posts since 2008-06-28
35 year old curious
I'd guess that it's a way of "talking dirty" when she's highly aroused, and the inhibitions are down. And I'd guess that she is asking you to go down on her and service her clitty. But it can only be a guess unless she tells you.

Every woman is different, but I know that when I get my girlfriend really cranked up, she says and does things that she'll never do at other times. When I get her to that level, I can extend it indefinitely (she's slow to cum), and I always demand that she tell me what she wants me to do, and tell me in the dirtiest, most explicit language possible. If she was asking me to suck cock, I'd keep her on the sexual high until she told me. But that's just the way it would work with her.

We've used a strapon BTW. A woman in a strapon is one of the hottest things I've ever seen. I bought one for my girlfriend and had her higher than a kite when she put it on the first time. Then she told me to suck cock. HOT!!!! But I wouldn't spring this on your wife without some prior understanding. (My girl and I had talked about it.) For some women, a strapon is a really filthy sex toy.
Unregistered ?

When stepping it up just go with it... don't ask to see it, it breaks the fantasy moment in her mind... instead assume it's well known she has a cock. Say something like "Your cock would feel so good on my tongue"

It's equally ambiguous - so it's not as though anybody is immediately being called out. If she is agreeable for example if she says "Yeah?" just say "Yeah, I'd love to lick your cock and take it..." encourage the fantasy without demanding it if that makes sense.

idk just my 2 cents
pnsinhand Amateur Jackinchatter

234 posts since 2007-09-10
55 year old heterosexual male from NE Minnesota
that makes sense....thanks for all the thoughts. just surprise women didn't chime in
Life is too short - taste its nectar
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » What does my wife mean