JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » Straight/married guys into prostate massage/milking?
Page: of 2   next > 
AdamNYC Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2011-09-22
52 year old heterosexual male from New York, NY
Recently got an Aneros Progasm and have been using that for hands-free orgasms and prostate milking, and been able to have some multiple orgasms, without ejaculation, until a final, big hands-free orgasm.
Just wondering if there are any other guys around (married a plus) who are also into this and who have the toys. Not looking for any sex, just a buddy who also likes this and wants to hang out and get into some prostate massage and milking.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
hubopen Novice Jackinchatter

46 posts since 2011-09-19
54 year old curious
Never tried it, but interested one day. Love to watch that on webcam grin Hubopen on YIM if interested.
hubopen (at) yahoo
wildcat_0_7 Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2010-08-28
43 year old heterosexual from Canada
Hey I have the Aneros. I love the feeling and have had a non-ejaculation orgasm (body shaking intense feelings). I love the thought of helping each other out.
j_bryon Amateur Jackinchatter

456 posts since 2005-08-12
50 year old heterosexual male from Southern Wisconsin
If I may ask, how much did that Aneros cost? I am very into prostate massage and have been mulling over buying one.
Jacking when it's necessary and it's necessary often.

I think you can get it for around $60. Depends where you go. Do some research, the first models they made are not nearly's as good. They have improved a lot. Also some are just for advanced users. Many different sizes, bigger is not always better! I had a huge one and went and got a smaller one.

Jay
thatstheguy12 Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2011-09-06
36 year old
I have the progasm as well...still haven't achieved the hands free orgasm although have had many dry ones...definitely fun times grin
AtlantaSteve Novice Jackinchatter

77 posts since 2012-01-15
61 year old curious from Atlanta
I'm not sure I understand what the Aneros does? I know it massages the prostate. Do you keep it in for extended time? Do you move your ass to make it massage? Love the idea of experiencing a hands free orgasm. Might need to head down to the sex shop and pick one of these up. Already have a Fleshlight on my shopping list! LOL! Advice as to which one to choose for a total novice?
I KNOW there's one good, decent guy out there like me who wants a good buddy!

Hey, if you go to the website it is a lot of help on which one to use.
How you use it you put it in and leave it there for awhile. let your ass get used to it. For me it is really important to totally relax during this time, i mean not even looking for something to watch already have a movie or something playing. (i like to smoke weed first). After about 15 minutes start contracting your ass, maybe one every 20 seconds, take it really slow. It will feel different but good. If things are going right you will start to contract involuntarily. Just go with it.
My best time I was doing it for a long time. My whole body was shaking at the end I was in a zen type state. Then I realized what happened. I did not shoot a load but if felt like a whole body orgasm. I can't stress enough to go slow. If you are under time constraints don't do it. The worst thing you can do is rush it, think it is not working and not do it again. I don't do it all the time at all, maybe once a month or so. Send me a message if you want to talk more about it.
AtlantaSteve Novice Jackinchatter

77 posts since 2012-01-15
61 year old curious from Atlanta
Fantastic info, thanks buddy! How have I missed this all this time! Gotta get one. Do they come in sizes? Any advice there?
I KNOW there's one good, decent guy out there like me who wants a good buddy!
thatstheguy12 Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2011-09-06
36 year old
AtlantaSteve said:
Fantastic info, thanks buddy! How have I missed this all this time! Gotta get one. Do they come in sizes? Any advice there?

Yes there are many different sizes/models you can have with aneros, personally, I have the progasm which is the larger model and I am a huggge fan of it
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I have purchased two items from e-bay which are simular to Aneros.Tried each once and they felt uncomfortable to me .I'll try them again sometime and take more time.Should my lady stroke me or anything? Curious.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Unregistered ?

I have been successful in milking my prostate with a drumstick. I have milked over 60 drops at one milking. I love doing it.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I recently ordered a book Got Milked and a dvd on prostrate massage/milking I look forward to learnig and teach my g/f how to do it.I am still concidering using my prostate toys again to get used to the whole thing
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
matmanic Amateur Jackinchatter

227 posts since 2006-02-17
heterosexual
this is the absolute best thing to have for prostate milking. it is exactly the right shape and size. after sliding it in turn so the ball is massaging your prostate and slide back and forth across the gland. also do not cum for about 3 days for best results. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B005I3Y9GU/ref=dp_image_0/177-6184841-7892745?ie=UTF8&n=15684181&s=automotive
Unregistered ?

I love my aneros as well. I'll slip it in and then sit down on it, gently rocking back and forth. It's an incredible feeling.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » General » Personals » Straight/married guys into prostate massage/milking?