JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » CAMMING IS NOT REAL...
Page: < prev  of 2  
funtime Amateur Jackinchatter

388 posts since 2010-06-24
bisexual male from UK
before webcams and internet how could we horny guys and gals put on and share such an errotic experience with so many like-minded for free and in the safety of our own home. The real thing is great but shared camwank is an extra.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
funguy101 Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2014-06-25
68 year old bisexual male from somerset uk
yes i agree i do it as much as i can. love to talk with guy or girl or couple i get very horny and so hard its the not knowing who is going to pop up on your screen. love the random chat sites
Unregistered ?

Watching and being watched in person is something I really enjoy, but camming just doesn't do it for me.
AlanAlan Amateur Jackinchatter

468 posts since 2009-12-14

The perspective of "the real thing or nothing" seems to suggest that masturbation might only serves as a supplement to sex. This is obviously a valid argument if this is what works for you, but my use of masturbation and its correlation to sex is the complete opposite - the more sex i am having, the more i tend to masturbate.

Often times, i use masturbation to mentally "choreograph" new stuff i might present to my girlfriend in our next sex session. This however brings me full circle to why i don't cam or chat. There is no turn on for me with jacking or watching somebody jack without the mental stimulation of sharing the thoughts and desires building up to the moment.

While i realize that two people wanting to cam are probably there at the same place but for different reasons, i have no problems with role playing (and actually think it would be a turn on) to help better align the reasons why are both wanting to share the masturbation experience.

Personally, I haven't had much luck finding someone wanting/willing to make the effort to enhance the overall mutual experience. To each there own and i have no issues with what turns others on with camming, just not for me as of yet.
Unregistered ?

joystk said:
Yes, camming can be lots of fun if you find the right person to cam with. I find that it's best to find someone who has the same kinks you do, especially someone who really loves to masturbate and be watched like I do. I would agree that real life action is hotter, but that isn't always easy to find and there too, things can be disappointing if you're with the wrong person.

Certainly if you really want to suck cock or fuck pussy then camming is no substitute, but if you are a dedicated masturbator, it can be a blast.

Couldn't agree more with Joystk. For a dedicated masturbator, camming is a great way to practice with others likeminded.
Unregistered ?

its really hard for me to get into camming . I'm hesitant to even do it at this point since I've had more negative or disappointing experiences doing it than i have had positive ones very hot when I do find someone i click with though. But mostly i prefer mic or text, really .
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » CAMMING IS NOT REAL...