JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » A Problem My Friend Has. Please Help!
Page: of 1  
Shep_Miller_26 Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2010-12-17
39 year old bisexual from Duffield, VA
I am posting this for my friend, she gave me permission to, and she just wants to see what other guys/girls think and what suggestions you could offer.

He became best friends with his hand a while back and he hasn’t quite got over it. I had to work last night and I told him NOT TO JACK OFF. Well, he did and I found out because we had sex for 30 minutes before he even got finished. We hadn’t had sex in 2 days. Sex usually only last 5 or 10 minutes but that’s plenty of time. I mean sex for 30 minutes is great if we have the time, we have a baby and we have to just do it and go. I really don’t mind if he jacks off BUT when he jacks off instead of doing me, that’s when I have issues!!!

I asked him why he did that after I told him not to. What is so much better about your hand that you couldn’t have waited two more hours for me to get home to have sex with me? This is when he said get out of my face and it’s none of your business, I can masturbate if I want to!

She is really upset over this any suggestions you could offer would be appreciated!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

maybe he doesnt enjoy having sex with her or doesnt care to have sex with her after she had there baby.
Unregistered ?

Hey Shep - she has every right to be angry. Just a few talking points:

#1 she "told" him ... guys don't like to be told. Asked would have been a better way to go about it. It could be that he is just maintaining control of himself.

#2 sex after a baby can be difficult for both parties. I know it was difficult after seeing my wife after my son's gigantic head came out of her (yes I looked .. shouldn't have). And there can be some leftover resentment after the pregnancy as well. It sounds like there might be some underlying issues that need discussed.

#3 - they need to not be afraid to set an "appointment" for sex. Let him work up to it and give them the time they need to really have some fun. This needs to - when it's possible - include the baby being away at a sitter's.

Just my two cents from the problems you described.
blkguy25 Amateur Jackinchatter

351 posts since 2005-10-29
49 year old bisexual from Baltimore
if he had to wait 2 days for sex then he has all right to jerk .. she just need to understand that lovin ur had has nothing to do with not lovin or wantin pussy .. sometimes we just dont want to wait .. and lucky for him he can get both in the same day .. more power to him .. tell her its what men do accept it or she will be upset a lot ..
sammy444 Amateur Jackinchatter

163 posts since 2010-06-19
bisexual male from Just west of Springfield IL
Personally, I am in a similar situation. I think if she really wants to have a sexually fulfilling relationship she needs to settle down, stop being pissed and open up her mind. Encourage it, but encourage it with her help, watch him, talk to him, indulge in some fantasy's that he might like, she might like. Sounds to me like she has does not approve of him doing this and is exerting some sort of control over him.

I say this in relation to my own situation, my wife caught me masturbating once was pissed and refuses to accept the fact that I was doing that. She is not open to anything other than the missionary position, and any thoughts or talks of any kind of fantasy are strictly off limits. Needless to say we have not had sex in a long ass time. I also understand that she is not totally to blame here, he could contribute to this "new" lifestyle and open up his mind to her concerns and reassure her that she is the only one he is active with, but that fantasy is a real strong player in a couples sexual happiness. It kinda keeps this fresh, and allows one to fantasize about something they might not really want to do, but love the thought of it.

Love reading about true life adventures
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » A Problem My Friend Has. Please Help!