JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Using wife's vibrator
Page: of 1  
Gunstar69 Professional Jackinchatter

2056 posts since 2011-06-13
73 year old bisexual male from S/E Michigan outside of Detroit
Have any of the guy's on here used their wife or girlfriends vibrator on their cock. I started using my wife's vibrator on my cock a few months ago and the orgasm is fabulous. The vibrations right under the head are amazing. I now know why women love them.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
William99 Amateur Jackinchatter

157 posts since 2011-11-08
48 year old bisexual
My wife and I use the same vibrator a lot. A standard female vibrator can be used in so many ways. A man can put the head of it in so many exciting spots. I like to put the tip of it on my asshole, or drag it along the perineum. But my favorite is to put it on the sweet spot at the base of the head. After I get hard, I just hold it firmly on the spot. The constant vibrations there always give me a mind blowing hands-fee orgasm.
gondo Professional Jackinchatter

1117 posts since 2008-02-09
70 year old curious male from Toronto, Canada
An X-GF had a vibrator attachment for her electric razor. I was playing around with it one day when she was out. It had a very small head, a clitoral stimulator I would guess. What ever it was intended for, it worked really well under the head of my cock!
Unregistered ?

Used my wife's several times at the base of my balls to give myself a prostate massage - really intense orgasm. Also tried fucking my ass with it - not bad, but not really worth all the trouble.
sailm8 Amateur Jackinchatter

157 posts since 2010-06-14
curious
I bought my wife the Hitachi Magic Wand and boy is it well named. It will always give her multiple orgasms. We take turns using it. I like it on top of my cock head and like to eat her while she uses it on her clit. She produces twice as much tasty juice with it. I can cum with it on the top of my cock head while she licks the bottom of my shaft and catches my spurt. If I'm really good she will share my load.
Adam715 Amateur Jackinchatter

141 posts since 2006-12-15
62 year old bisexual from California
My wife's vibrator has a cup attachment that fits my cockhead perfectly. I use it to edge when she is away at work......mind blowing multiple orgasms! Including dry orgasms with total body muscle shaking!!
pmont Skilled Jackinchatter

990 posts since 2010-02-15
65 year old heterosexual from Canada
We've got a Hitachi magic wand too. It's for both of us. Besides the mind and ball blowing orgams...it is really good for sore muscles too.
My Baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo. I want to sink her with my pink torpedo.
horneyoldguy Amateur Jackinchatter

335 posts since 2007-11-26
80 year old from New Jersey
I use the vibrator against my balls as I jack my cock and she pinches my nips - some of the most intense orgasms I have ever had.
Unregistered ?

my wife's vibe has a little bump on the end of it for hitting her clit. i use it just under the head of my cock. it produces very intense hands free orgasms.
meatbeater Amateur Jackinchatter

270 posts since 2006-09-13
66 year old heterosexual from Midwestern US
I had an unachieved goal for many years of an anally induced hands free orgasm. I finally did it with a woman's g-spot vibe. The orgasms are so intense they almost make me faint!
I'm a fist-fucking beatoff! See a video of me masturbating and pics of my hard dick! http://xhamster.com/user/rodpumper, and my new blog at http://xhamster.com/user/rodpumper/blog/1.html
Unregistered ?

I just started playing with my GF's vibe and it's amazing. It's a vibrator with a clit stimulator that also vibrates. I love to slide the thing up inside myself and position the clit stimulator right under my balls then turn it on and ride the waves of pleasure. It's so intense to feel the vibrations shooting up into my pulsing cock from inside my body. Total body shaking orgasm.
m3boy Skilled Jackinchatter

529 posts since 2012-01-05
38 year old curious from Uk
A few years ago after first getting with my gf (now wife), I stayed round her place where she lived with her parents and older sister. One day when I was there alone and everyone was out, I went snooping through her sisters bedroom and found her vibrator in her underwear drawer. I sniffed it and sucked it knowing it went in her pussy and then I used it on myself and put it in my ass. Really hurt at the time but huge turn on knowing it had been in her pussy.
Kidkoala Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2012-02-06
46 year old bisexual from Maine, USA
M3boy- did almost the same thing. Put it in a condom and eased it in my ass, I let it vibrate my prostate to orgasm. Cool experience, but not sure I'd donor again. Hmmm, never say never.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Using wife's vibrator