JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » have you ever touched someone in there sleep
Page: of 2   next > 
hornyguy18 Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2006-09-27
36 year old
HI, im 18 yrs old str8 but curs. male. Im wondering if anyone has ever felt up there friend while they where sleeping. Or have pulled it out and licked where cock while sleepin. I have. with three of my cus. 1. ive grabbed his cock and balls and jerked myself off ( the smell on my hand fromo touching him got me real hard. 2nd cuz. I felt his cock hard in my hand and used his had to jerk me off. and the 3rd. passed out drunk and i pulled out his cock and put it in my mouth wanted to see what it tasted like. anyone else have stories like mine?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
TexasCollegeGuy_SFA Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2006-08-06
40 year old from lufkin
wow nice story would like to know about the third in more detail
Dont pretend, you know what you want
Unregistered ?

While in college I was traveling with a frat bro and one night he passed out from drinking too much beer and I layed down beside him and felt him up through his underwear, including his ass crack, while jacking my dick and cumming. I don't know if he "felt" it or not but the next morning while he was showering I checked his sheets and he had just shot a huge, warm cum load. I wonder if he was thinking about what I had done to him the night before.
stevo-69 Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2006-05-16
curious from Missouri
Hot stroies guys...
I've done it a few times... one was a really good friend of mine, I had crashed at his house and couldn't resist sliding my hand down his underware and stroking his big uncut cock...I stroked and played all night feeling him harden got me soo excited... I stroked my own while eating his hot precum...
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
Love find my partner in the middle of a good, hot dream....ease his stiff cock out of the boxers he wears to sleep in. Jack it slowly, eat some pre, and let him wake up with his dick in my mouth or shooting off.
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
justadirtyolman Amateur Jackinchatter

159 posts since 2006-05-25
65 year old heterosexual from oklahoma
From my side of it when I was a teenager a Friend and I had stayed out late one saturday night watching movies at the Drive-in. We went back to his place to crash I fell asleep while watching the latelatelate movies on Tv I woke up dreaming I was fucking someone, an found Tony was sucking on my rockhard cock. I was so suprised, I blew my load then and there, and he ate it all.
stroke it til it hurts
70hank Professional Jackinchatter

1951 posts since 2006-06-06
61 year old bisexual from Central-Virginia
Funny I would nevr do it with a drunk girl in college but sucked off 7 different friends when they were too drunk toknow

@ guys I did it a lot and usually left the cum load right on their pants or shirt for them to wonder...razzeyeshot
50, JO 1-3 times day,[email protected] have several sex partners and have sex several times a week and only JO more, @loinrichard
macque Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2005-12-10
39 year old heterosexual from near Atlanta
A few years I was crashing a friend's apartments with a couple other guys; all very straight. One guy slept on the couch. I had gotten up in the middle of the night and saw him laying in way that the street light shined through the window and reflected off his body. He was only wearing boxers and had the best physique of our little group. I walked over and noticed his cock was peaking through his fly. He was by no means erect but I had never seen another guy's dick up close before so I walked over and looked it, closer than I would ever admit. I was tempted to touch it but was scared of waking him and having to explain myself.
Unregistered ?

Unregistered ?

I had a friend in college who went out to bars w me all the time. We were jackoff buds for a couple years. We slept at each others houses a lot and he usually crashed in my bed cuz there was no other room. I used to like to get him hard and stroke his dick. I even sucked his dick a couple times. He never "woke" up. I think he knew but didnt want to admit it.
Pineau Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2006-03-08
36 year old bisexual from Scotland
I've done it a couple of times. The first was when I jacked off a young guy who was lying drunk in a doorway, one Staurday night in Glasgow. He had an amazingly big cock for someone who was so skinny. The second time was when I was in the Navy. A friend told me he often went onboard ships late at night and just wanked off guys in their bunks. So one New Year's Eve, I decided to try it out on the shore base where I was stationed. I figured that most guys would be fairly well oiled (being NY's eve) so at 2:00am I ended up going into some of the barrack rooms where I sucked off two guys, and wanked off several others. It was pretty erotic doing that, and I even managed to wank off four of my shipmates. I did have a couple of scares though when a few of the ones I tried it out on woke up and asked me what the fuck I was doing.
24 y/o bisexual in Scotland
femaleaddict Amateur Jackinchatter

201 posts since 2005-11-26
44 year old bisexual from cross plains, texas
when i was younger me and my bro shared a bed. several times in the middle of the night id wake up hard and right next to him. id reach over and touch him and press my cock against his butt crack.some times he would get hard , didnt know for sure if he was asleep or not most of the time. nothing was ever said though
hard txan jacking
VicSecret_JO Amateur Jackinchatter

249 posts since 2005-08-14
48 year old heterosexual
At best it's rude, at worst it's rape.

...Unless the other person has worked this out with you in advance -- in which case, go nuts.
Mmm, I love jerking off... fucking my greasy, tight, slippery fist until I spurt my gobs of cum...
lux Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2006-01-11
41 year old bisexual from Boston
THERE is a difference between THERE, THEIR and THEY'RE learn it!
Unregistered ?

VicSecret_JO said:
At best it's rude, at worst it's rape.
Yeah, I prefer to play with guys who know I am and want it.

I've never touched except truly accidentally, in which case it wasn't the cock, but I've definitely feasted my eyes, and jerked off myself, lol.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » have you ever touched someone in there sleep