JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Seeing if I'm the only one...
Page: of 1  
jolvrjo Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2005-10-04
50 year old heterosexual
I'm not a hippy, from the deep south, poor, homeless, or any of the other sterotypes, but I hate shoes. As much as I can I go barefoot. Plus, when doing this it really turns me on. Something about the ground underneath my feet sends waves right to my cock. My fav is outside in public on a warm night. Loose sweat shorts, warm ground, find a nice semi private spot and stroke off.
Am I alone?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
Not sure that going barefoot does a lot for me; but I can definitely relate to the outdoor thing. The scene you describe with the warm ground (maybe soft grass?) sounds real good.
I wouldn't be surprised to find out that there are some nerve connections in feet that are ultimately connected to your dick. (just like there seem to be some, for a lot of us, in our nips) I do know that there are pressure points in your feet (according to Eastern medicine) that connect to a lot of parts of the body. Knowing that, I've had a fantasy for a long time of being able to massage a guy's feet, get to the right spots, and make him hard or more.
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
alwaysjackin48 Amateur Jackinchatter

428 posts since 2006-08-25
65 year old heterosexual from long beach ca
I had a neighbor that called me "shoeless Joe". It seemed to bother him that I never wear shoes. I go shoeless whenever I can. I also enjoy a good outdoor jo. But one has nothing to do with the other.
Naked Amateur Jackinchatter

309 posts since 2006-02-17
80 year old heterosexual from
I like being nude and occasionally go to nudist resorts. It is great going nude with others, but usually you have to wear shoes. I have found that when I take my shoes off, even if they are just sandalls I feel so much more nude than wearing them. Can't explain it, it's not so much as being more erotic, just more complete.
Unregistered ?

Naked said:
I like being nude and occasionally go to nudist resorts. It is great going nude with others, but usually you have to wear shoes. I have found that when I take my shoes off, even if they are just sandalls I feel so much more nude than wearing them. Can't explain it, it's not so much as being more erotic, just more complete.

Well stated; I agree completely.
jerka20aus Amateur Jackinchatter

155 posts since 2006-02-19
38 year old homosexual from Melbourne, Australia
i hate shoes also but prefer thongs (flip-flops for the americans) to barefeet.
i also enjoy a good jo outside tho the opportunity doesn't come up often
It's sex with someone I love!
Unregistered ?

There's nothing hippie, from the deep south, poor, homeless, or any of the other stereotypes, about it, jolvr. I hate shoes, too. First thing I do when I get home, is throw them off. It doesn't matter how well they fit, how much they cost, what style, or how comfortable they are, I'd rather have them OFF. The feel of grass, soil, mud or sand under me, if it's warm out, turns me on and makes me smile.

wink _Onan
Unregistered ?

I enjoy being on the beach barefoot. Not so much a turn on, but when I am walking on the beach while a full moon is out and I have no shoes on... I'm in heaven.
Unregistered ?

jolvrjo said:
I'm not a hippy, from the deep south, poor, homeless, or any of the other sterotypes, but I hate shoes. As much as I can I go barefoot. Plus, when doing this it really turns me on. Something about the ground underneath my feet sends waves right to my cock. My fav is outside in public on a warm night. Loose sweat shorts, warm ground, find a nice semi private spot and stroke off.
Am I alone?

Where did you get the idea that hippies didn't wear shoes? My wife was a San Francicso hippie when I met her, and she and all her hippie friends wore shoes.
Unregistered ?

True hippies never wore shoes. They did, from time to time, wear sandels. Only Jesus was the true hippie... Wow! Did I just say that?
Unregistered ?

Just wanted to bump this up again. There is nothing "hippie" about wanting to be comfortable. First thin I do when I get home is take the damn shoes off. Sand, grass, mud... it feel awesome to be barefoot on a sunny day... and then get naked!

wink Onan
whisperinghot Amateur Jackinchatter

174 posts since 2008-01-12
67 year old bisexual from California
I grew up in Southern California, "where the children of the rich go barefoot." I had a teacher remark that she would always remember me because I always kicked off my shoes.

Erotic? Yes, out in the woods barefoot, always!

"...anyone who masturbates is a friend of mine."
niceandslow Novice Jackinchatter

54 posts since 2017-12-25
homosexual male
jolvrjo said:
Am I alone?
Not alone, bud! I do all that, and would go barefoot everywhere if I could. I don't think we were ever meant to wear shoes. Going barefoot is a fantastic experience.
A day without a wank is a day wasted
Unregistered ?

niceandslow said:
Not alone, bud! I do all that, and would go barefoot everywhere if I could. I don't think we were ever meant to wear shoes. Going barefoot is a fantastic experience.

What he said! smile
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Seeing if I'm the only one...