JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » The scent of asses
Page: of 2   next > 
Milkmakr Amateur Jackinchatter

190 posts since 2012-02-14
54 year old heterosexual from East coast USA
Does anyone else out there lust over, fantasize about, and indulge in the scent of a woman's ass? I love asses in general but specifically assholes. There is something primal about that smell that drives me nuts. It's a combination of pheromones and the fact that it's such an intensely private area that most women dont want a nose buried in, unless they are stepping straight out of the shower.

I also love to think about women I see out in public... What thier assholes must look like, how they must smell right at that moment, have they poked it or had it poked recently, etc etc.

I love sniffing my wife's dirty thongs and when the opportunity presents itself (which isn't nearly frequent enough) her pretty brown asshole itself. There is nothing like cumming while the scent of her rear end is filling my nostrils!
YIM- guymailingu
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Milkmakr said:
Does anyone else out there lust over, fantasize about, and indulge in the scent of a woman's ass?

Not very often...if at all.
NYCGUY Amateur Jackinchatter

255 posts since 2009-08-19
49 year old curious from New York City
I really only imagine it being SHower fresh Clean .Anyone who has experienced a dirty ass, especially during doggy style knows what I mean!!
cuminmedude Skilled Jackinchatter

588 posts since 2007-09-18
67 year old bisexual from North East England....UK
Its something that turns me on too. i love to be licking a woman and smelling her aroma from her juicy pussy as well as her ass hole. Im rather partial to rimming a nice woman or man mmmmmmmmm
i just love mutual wanking
Unregistered ?

Milkmakr said:
Does anyone else out there lust over, fantasize about, and indulge in the scent of a woman's ass? I love asses in general but specifically assholes. There is something primal about that smell that drives me nuts. It's a combination of pheromones and the fact that it's such an intensely private area that most women dont want a nose buried in, unless they are stepping straight out of the shower.

I also love to think about women I see out in public... What thier assholes must look like, how they must smell right at that moment, have they poked it or had it poked recently, etc etc.

Dude, I TOTALLY get what you're saying, and agree 100%. Yes, it's the primal smell, and the intimacy of the area. The asshole is the most personal, private part of a woman's body. I prefer it when her asshole is NOT clean, when the combined aroma of shit/sweat/pheromones has had plenty of time to ripen.

I had this great girlfriend back in college, slim with dirty blonde hair, small tits, and a beautiful light brown bush. We would fuck like beasts all the time. This one night, she came back late from a party, real drunk and sweaty. We ended up fucking in the bathroom on the floor of my dorm (there was one private room with a bathtub and a door that locked). Now, she always liked it long, rough, and hard, and I'd never had a problem satisfying her. But that night, it must've been a while since she last showered, because when I bent her over in doggy the shit smell from her ass was just overpowering. I just stared at that tight pink hole staring back at me, and I came instantly. It was so primal and primitive, it was the only time I couldn't last long enough to satisfy her. I ended up finger-fucking her real rough until she came to make up for it.

That smell took me back centuries in my DNA, back to when we were all cavemen and dirty as hell. I absolutely loved it.

Today, my wife lets me sniff her sweaty asshole after she works out. (I'm just not allowed to lick it.)

And I always wonder, with the women I see in public, what their assholes smell like. Personally, I always do my thing in the morning and shower right afterward, but my wife tells me most women aren't like this--they shit during the day when they're at work or whatever, and won't shower until either that evening or the next day. I always fantasize about how much those hot asses must stink!

If there was some way to stop time so that everyone else froze but I could still move around, I'd go from woman to woman, pull down her pants, check out her pussy to see how she styles her pubes (I prefer hairy), and then sniff her asshole. Love the scent of a woman!

You're reading my mind. Imagining how the asshole of that girl standing right in front of me at the coffee shop or grocery store, sitting in that car next to mine in traffic, or (heaven help me) coming out of the ladies room in the shopping mall are all I need to have the most perverse sexual interlude in my own mind.

Especially if she's a really hot mom with a big soft booty or some cute teenie bopper wearing those silly Uggz boots and spandex jeans. Thinking about the pretty ones having a sweaty asshole is especially appealing to me. Sometimes I'll start to think, the cuter she is, the more I hope her asshole smells. In fact, if some sexy thing sauntered by in front of me and I caught a wayward whiff of her backside, I'd probably be in the market for a fresh pair of boxers.
YIM- guymailingu
BigBushGuy Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2011-10-07
40 year old heterosexual
I love womans assholes as well. Licking and rimming their holes always makes me go crazy. I had a GF that used to love when I fingered her asshole. I loved it and I really loved smelling my finger hours after we fucked.
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/bigbushguy

40 year old heterosexual
I too would love to be able to freeze time and check out any woman's pussy and asshole. I would like to see if they were shaved or hairy, if they had meaty or thin pussy lips.
70hank Professional Jackinchatter

1951 posts since 2006-06-06
61 year old bisexual from Central-Virginia
I love to rim.

I have 2 neighbor that was complaining that before she divorced her hubby he never fingered licked or fucked her butt and rarely licked her pussy

I told Ilike to spend a long time down there
tongue deep in all spaces.....
50, JO 1-3 times day,[email protected] have several sex partners and have sex several times a week and only JO more, @loinrichard
NYCGUY Amateur Jackinchatter

255 posts since 2009-08-19
49 year old curious from New York City
My Wife has a 23 Y/o Assistant. She is Latina and so HOT.
My wife comes home form work often telling me how Karina and the other girls all fight for the Bathroom stall to take "Dumps" after they eat Chinese food for Lunch.
What turns me on the most is that their all young ,(early 20's) and they all dress up really sexy usually in Heels, sometimes panthyhose and their all HOT LATIN Girls!

I'll sometimes go to Karina's facebook page and jack off furiously thinking about her beautiful Tan ass squatted over the toilet!!

40 year old heterosexual
This thread has got me so fucking horny. Can't stop thinking about eating out chick's assholes.

My current gf really likes doggy, she always wants me to finish her off that way. When she is ready for me to fuck her from behind, she will tell me go stand up. I'll get off the bed and stand and she will put her knees on the bed and stick her ass in the air, off the side of the bed showing she wants to get fucked doggie.

I always stick my face between her checks and give her asshole and pussy some attention from behind. She's super wet at this point and her ass is sweaty from the sex. When my cock does slide in her, it is super hard from the salad tossing I just preformed.

I can't wait to eat her out and fuck her this evening.
cuminmedude Skilled Jackinchatter

588 posts since 2007-09-18
67 year old bisexual from North East England....UK
Ohhhh yesss the sight and smell of a tight brown arse hole staring out at me really turns me on. Seeing how wet the hairy pussy is and then getting my nose into that shit smelling brown hole is just awesome. Most women will not admit to their arsehole smelling of anything but rosebuds, but some i have been in contact with assure me otherwise mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
i just love mutual wanking

NYCGUY said:
My wife comes home form work often telling me how Karina and the other girls all fight for the Bathroom stall to take "Dumps" after they eat Chinese food for Lunch.
What turns me on the most is that their all young ,(early 20's) and they all dress up really sexy usually in Heels, sometimes panthyhose and their all HOT LATIN Girls!

Thats exactly what I'm talking about. I don't know what it is about the image of a hot chick doing something so base but it really gets me off. Listening to my wife, who is a pretty, classy business woman doing her business in the mornings really inflates my rod. And when I go in to start my day and can smell the results of her efforts, I'll sometimes get so aroused I've gotta tug a load out in the shower. Sick, I know. But it's so nicely perverse!
YIM- guymailingu

BigBushGuy said:
My current gf really likes doggy, she always wants me to finish her off that way. When she is ready for me to fuck her from behind, she will tell me go stand up. I'll get off the bed and stand and she will put her knees on the bed and stick her ass in the air, off the side of the bed showing she wants to get fucked doggie.

What a wonderfully animalistic ritual. There is no more enticing invitation than an ass lifted up I front of you. I love thinking of a really cute girl or proper woman displaying her sex in such a gutteral manner.
YIM- guymailingu
Unregistered ?

NYCGUY said:

That's so hot. That really captures it well. By the end of the day, when I'm taking the train home, chances are all the hot women I see around me have dirty stinky assholes from taking shits since the last time they've showered. The contrast is just so damned arousing--here they are, all made up, dressed nicely, they maybe even have shaved pussies (although I'd prefer they didn't), but no matter what, just a few inches from her pussy is a filthy ass.

I think it's especially true (and hot) with younger girls, like college-aged, since they have irregular schedules all the time and don't have a shit/shower routine worked out.

There was the one girl I worked with over the summer, she was 24, Jewish, with a killer body--nice hourglass figure and pretty big tits that she liked to show off wearing low-cut blouses along with her skirt suits. She would always sit at her desk eating a big breakfast and drinking coffee, and I knew it was just about a matter of time. Sure enough, one morning after she finished she disappeared to the bathroom for a long time. When she came back, she looked at me with an embarrassed expression, as if somehow I'd know what she'd been doing. She smelled real strongly of perfume--it filled the whole room. It was so obvious that she just took a real stinky dump and was trying to cover up the smell. I remember thinking, "yeah, the perfume may work from a distance, but why don't I lay you down on your desk and bury my face in your ass--you won't be able to hide your stench so much then!"
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » The scent of asses