JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » $$$ FOR SEX???
Page: of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

Damn, just realized that it has been over 35 years, since I last paid a woman for sex. That was in a sleazy Atlantic City, New Jersey motel, in the mid-1970's.

Prior to that, I recall paying a chick for sex in a urine-stenched whorehouse, in Asbury Park, New Jersey...and paying for a few blowjobs in my car, while passing thru the "other" side of town.

When is the last time you paid for sex???
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Surely, I am not the only guy who ever paid for sex.

...possibly, the only guy honest enough to admit it, tho.
smerg Novice Jackinchatter

92 posts since 2011-09-23
59 year old curious from upstate NY
Does a blowjob from a stripper while getting a lap dance count?..
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

September last year, I saw an ad about a petit little she male with real tits and beautiful. So I called her and ended up going to her place. She was small and blond with a tight little butt and an 8" cut cock!! She was worth every single cent and I cant wait to go back!!
Unregistered ?

smerg said:

...of course. grin
Unregistered ?

mulenga2 said:
September last year, I saw an ad about a petit little she male with real tits and beautiful...she was small and blond with a tight little butt and an 8" cut cock!! She was worth every single cent and I cant wait to go back!!

I'm J-E-A-L-O-U-S.
NYCGUY Amateur Jackinchatter

255 posts since 2009-08-19
49 year old curious from New York City
About 5 years ago with a shemale. My Curiosity about being with a shemale had me taking the day off from work and figuring the only way I was to have fun with a shemale was to pay for it.
The experience was UNREAL and also I was really nervous! She was Gorgeous, Hung and dressed soo sexy in lace lingerie and a Black thong.
It wasnt my first time giving head, but was my first time on my knees getting penetrated. We ended up jacking together and cumming at the same time on eachother.
Unregistered ?

NYCGUY said:
About 5 years ago with a shemale...

Jealous, again. grin

I still fantacize about spending time with a shemale.
Unregistered ?

One way or another we have all paid for sex, Dating, engagement or just buying a few drinks for a one night hook-up. I have not paid for professional services but never say never lol
siorac Amateur Jackinchatter

136 posts since 2011-11-03
81 year old bisexual from UK
I've paid about a dozen times for women to masturbate me and once for a boy to do it to me. The kid was about 20 and was on the game and used to stand in the street near my apartment. I was on my way home one night and intending to masturbate when I got in when I saw him at his usual place. I asked him to name his price for a hand job and he didn't seemed surprised that that's all I wanted. We went up to my apartment and had a beer then I stripped off and he wanked me while I told him how I liked it. After I had shot my load we had some more beer and he kept fondling my cock while we talked. He said quite a lot of his guys just wanted to be masturbated or sucked off. I pretty soon got hard again and he gave me another wank. The women I went with were mostly girls who needed money for their drug habit. They'd hang around park areas or car parks and give standup hand jobs or blow jobs to guys like me. It was usually all over in five minutes and kind of sordid but it was pleasant to do once in a while.
masturbor ergo sum
wstxman1 Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2012-02-04
heterosexual male from texas
any guy who is married pays for sex,and pays dearly*L*
Wstxman1
Jack_Creamer Skilled Jackinchatter

524 posts since 2009-10-22
74 year old curious from Oklahoma
MiamiMike said:
Damn, just realized that it has been over 35 years, since I last paid a woman for sex. That was in a sleazy Atlantic City, New Jersey motel, in the mid-1970's.

Prior to that, I recall paying a chick for sex in a urine-stenched whorehouse, in Asbury Park, New Jersey...and paying for a few blowjobs in my car, while passing thru the "other" side of town.

When is the last time you paid for sex???

I refuse to answer on the grounds that my answer might tend to incriminate me. I've paid many times and never regretted it. I get what I pay for and never look back. cock
Jack_Creamer
Unregistered ?

Jack_Creamer said:
I refuse to answer on the grounds that my answer might tend to incriminate me. I've paid many times and never regretted it. I get what I pay for and never look back. cock

I admire your formal legal training. grin
Hereitcums Amateur Jackinchatter

121 posts since 2012-02-22
76 year old curious from midamerica
Close as have come is phone sex, but it's pretty good though. The girls are pretty understanding and will usauly talk about anything you want to talk about, and I mean anything. Let your mind run wild, talk about your deapest fantasy, but not rape, incest, or underage, which is all for the best not to. It probaly cost to much, but I've had some great cums. They'll talk about your hard cum and you can tell them you caused it when you-fill in the blank. Getten a hard on now.
Curious & like to cum
Unregistered ?

smerg said:
haha not really cause your just paying for the lap dance
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » $$$ FOR SEX???