JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » barebacking.... thoughts
Page: of 1  
kiwi_guy Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2006-02-28
37 year old homosexual male from Auckland, New Zealand
hey guys,
so i was just wondering what everyones' thoughts on barebacking?
i have trust issues, therefore i've never barebacked in my life....
therefore, i was simply just wondering, what is/isn't the turn on/off from barebaking...
thoughts please... grin
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Barebacking feels so much better, more natural and best of all, your partner can cum inside your ass and you can feel him shoot deep inside your ass. Its hard to define properly but for me i prefer barebacking. Its unfortunate however that for everyones safety it's better to be protected and although condoms are safer and should always be worn unless you're with a trusted partner, they have never felt as good or as intimate as when I've barebacked.

If you have trust issues I would stay safe and use a condom. When you're ready and find the right partner then I'm sure you'll feel ready to bareback and enjoy it. I've only ever barebacked without knowing the guy and it felt great but afterwards I was tested as soon as I could and the worry wasn't worth the night of pleasure.
xGhostx Amateur Jackinchatter

154 posts since 2012-02-10
38 year old curious
Trust is a big factor and a main reason I have yet to do anything with a guy since the last two attempts I found out one had hep c and another had aids.
So please use a condom till you know / can trust.
I like that....
Unregistered ?

The only way to go.
frotfan Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2009-11-04

Dawn__Marie_Gurley said:
The only way to go.

Yep, one of the most reliable ways to the undertaker. Let's not encourage this until the hiv and hep-c are history! A night of pleasure and months of pain? Not a good deal.
Unregistered ?

There is only one negative and it's a big one. I did it a few times when I was younger and count myself lucky I didn't catch anything. So stupid, but now only with guys I am in a serious relationship with or trust 100%. Better yet just get yourselves tested if you must go bb. I admit the sex is damn good but is not worth the risk. Stay safe. x
Unregistered ?

I agree with tab. Play it safe, though thats not always easy and be aware.
georgiaguy Amateur Jackinchatter

263 posts since 2006-03-11
53 year old bisexual male from Georgia
AIDS is permanent. Nuff said. And yes they can look fine and healthy and have full blown AIDS.
life is sexual, especially if your Hetero-flexible
kiwi_guy Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2006-02-28
37 year old homosexual male from Auckland, New Zealand
yeah my thoughts are "u dont miss what u never had" i don't judge people who go bareback, and i hope in the future i have a partner that i trust full heartedly to bareback, but aids is SUCH a huge thing - and even with a partner u've been with for YEARS can fool around (without u knowin) and u end up paying for the mistake they made... it'd be nice that aids was not a factor, but in this day in age, yeah i love myslf too much to risk something that big... chur guys for the feedback - very valid points...
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » barebacking.... thoughts