JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Girls and anal.
Page: of 2   next > 
xGhostx Amateur Jackinchatter

154 posts since 2012-02-10
38 year old curious
So been hinting for a while now I want to fuk my girl at least on e in her ass. She has joked about it and even said maybe....
What's a good way to get it going ?

I would like a woman's POV on this.
I like that....
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
grlnextdoor Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2012-01-29
heterosexual female from Midwest
Go slow! Lots of lube. Its not too bad once she relaxes and gets into it. Good luck.
wink
havinfunbiu Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2011-10-15
31 year old bisexual from USA
also play with her , maybe finger her a few times before you actually do it. and i mean a few sex sessions before. maybe even a toy with lube. KY is a must.
talk to me : )
Unregistered ?

Lube...and plenty of it.
NYCGUY Amateur Jackinchatter

255 posts since 2009-08-19
49 year old curious from New York City
Lube and also don't forget to have her douche and clean out the inside!!!
Unregistered ?

Definately agree that you need patience, lube and a load of foreplay. Make sure she really wants to try it and isn't just going ahead to please you. I was pretty lucky because my wife was really curious and was the one to suggest anal. I let her go at her own pace and we bought a great lube and spray that slightly numbs the ass and relaxes it. Just don't use too much or neither of you will feel anything lol.
Unregistered ?

Foreplay, foreplay , foreplay. The key to great anal is to have her so worked up and hot and ready to get off. Not only does it help her with being unafraid, but any minor discomfort gets quickly overlooked.

38 year old curious
Thanks for the info everyone I for sure will put it into practice.
I like that....
Unregistered ?

Her on top. If your just trying to get it in and fuck, its going to hurt. Get her into a position where she controls it. By all means, keep in mind where your sticking your dick, don't bitch about any mess that may be created or you'll never get her to do it again.
Unregistered ?

So, any updates? How's it been going?

If you haven't tried yet, I'd just like to second the point about slowly building up to anal over time. Start by gently pushing on her perineum when you go down on her. Then, next time, run your finger over her anus while you're licking her clit. Next time after that, as long as she seems to be enjoying your experimentation, push your finger into her ass when she's close to coming. Eventually, she'll be begging for a finger in her ass every time. Then you're well on your way to anal sex.grin

I would recommend not to have her douche or enema, though. That irritates the inside of her anus and rectum, and will make the sex more painful. As long as she has already gone to the bathroom for the day (so she won't feel like she's holding back her poo), she'll be fine. You might get a tiny speck of brown or two on your cock, but, honestly, if that bothers you, then you shouldn't be sticking your dick in her ass to begin with. (I find it hot when there's a little of that involved--that dirtiness and intimacy is all what anal sex is about in the first place!)

38 year old curious
Have not tried anything , at the moment there is a lot going on that's side tracked any sex at all. But when I do attempt to do anything suggested updates will fallow.
I like that....
wadsworth Amateur Jackinchatter

370 posts since 2010-12-26
67 year old heterosexual from northern CA.
Try to realize that just one overanxious, botched attempt is likely to take anal off the table for the rest of the relationship....

Slow and careful.

let's share experiences we have had and jerk off!

38 year old curious
^ Noted. I'm waiting for her to say let's try it. I don't want to rush that at all.
I like that....
curethirteen Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2012-03-11
35 year old
i love getting fucked in the ass. i love it when i can let him slam me read hard and fast and im like bouncing in the air getting my ass fucked ouf of my control and im powerless ;P

38 year old curious
curethirteen said:
i love getting fucked in the ass. i love it when i can let him slam me read hard and fast and im like bouncing in the air getting my ass fucked ouf of my control and im powerless ;P

Sounds like a great time.
I like that....
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Girls and anal.