JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Oral sex risky?
Page: of 1  
MarriedMan Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2006-03-29
70 year old curious from Tennessee
Anyone know if there are realistic dangers associated with receiving oral sex? I finally met a jackin-bud in person and ended up receiving oral sex. 3 weeks later I'm a bit worried. Anyone knowledgable in this area?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
brian11zy Amateur Jackinchatter

228 posts since 2006-03-29
72 year old curious from chicago
Well with another man it might be but if your carefull probobly not to much danger. The only danger with a woman is if she had sharp teeth , just kidding. But there are always some danger when you have multiple partners. My wife and I enjoy jack and jill parties but there is no touching, welll not much, so it's all visual and no danger. Kind of like an up close and personal cam to cam jack. If you really enjoy what you did than you have to weigh the dangers against the pleasures and decide if it's worth it for you.
Unregistered ?

Do not let the worry ruin eat on you. Go get a blood test. That will clear your mind one way or the other.

If he blew you, I would not worry. But, if you returned the favor, there might be a problem. Is so, then get tested.
Sparkie Enlightened Jackinchatter

4345 posts since 2005-08-16
53 year old heterosexual male from Kansas City
Yes, there are dangers associated with oral sex.
WTF Do you want now?
bluedogmsu Amateur Jackinchatter

108 posts since 2005-08-20
43 year old from South Carolina
JackinChat Staff Memberbluedogmsu's Avatar
It doesnt matter who did the blowing and who got blown. Just like oral sex with someon of the opposite sex- there are always the risk of STDs. For example Chlamydia is a bacteria which if it is on the genitals of the receiving person can be passed orally. In addition herpes, gonnorhea, aids/hiv virus can all be passed orally from EITHER partner during the oral sex act. BUT-- the risk off male-male oral STDs is no greater than the risk of male-female oral STDs. DId you worry after every blowjob from a girl? If not- then i say- dont worry about getting it from the guy either.
Website and Chatroom Administrator
jolvrjo Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2005-10-04
50 year old heterosexual
That's why I stay away from oral when jo with guys. I went to a jo party last month and a bunch of guys were blowing each other. With all the research I've done it seems hiv passing would be more likely on the guy doing the sucking, doctors say 'swallow quick, don't let it sit'. The others, herpes, etc... are equally shared, if he has oral herpes on his lip, it could pass to you. For me, how would I explain that to the wife? Also, in all the HBO documentaries I've seen where they talk to hookers and follow them around, they will use condoms for blow jobs. It's a bummer, bjs can feel very nice. Unfortunately, when it comes to contact and fluid exchange there is no truly safe sex.
Ron Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2006-03-29
48 year old
Hello Married Man,
The truth is that there is some risk involved in virtually all forms of sexual activity. But in the same breath, there is significantly less risk in catching a STD, especially HIV from oral sex. Herpes,Chlymidia and Gonorrhea are the most common STIs acquired from oral activity. The only good thing about Chlymidia and Gonorrhea is that they are curable with a round of antibiotics.

The truth is oral sex is safer than any form penetrative sex. If you chose to engage in unprotected oral sex do the following to lessen the risk: If you know your partner and his/her sexual history or you both had tests, then you are cool. If not, make quick observations...if you notice a cold sore on the mouth, don't let him/her suck your dick...neither reciprocate or kiss. A cold sore is a symptom of a Herpes flare up.

Guys, observe his cock. Any sign of bruising, discoloration or excretion of any other fluid besides pre-cum, BE AFRAID, and don't put your mouth near it. The same goes for you. If you have had rough sex or unprotected anal sex, don't engage in oral since you would most likely have very small minor abrasions on your dick not visible to the eye and that could significantly increase your chance of a STI.

Also, try NOT to engage in unprotected oral if you just brushed your teeth or have noticible bruises in your mouth. One of the theories as to why it is difficult to get HIV from oral is that there is an antibody called IgG in saliva. Try to keep cum and large amounts of pre-cum out of your mouth if you are performing it. Rinse soon afterwards or use an oral antiseptic (listerine or listerine strip) to minimise infection.

If you are unsure, the best way to make sure you are not infected is to take a test. It's simple and easy. In all things there are risks...and in all cases, risk can be severely minimised by taking precautions. But needless to say, be safe and enjoy whatever form of sexual activity you partake in.
Anna Skilled Jackinchatter
Eat, Sleep, Fuck
958 posts since 2004-10-23
heterosexual from USA
Of course there are realistic dangers from oral sex. Oral sex isn't a danger-free zone. Get yourself tested every 6 months if you're having different partners often. Have your partners tested or use a dental dam or condom. Protect yourself. If the other person doesn't have enough respect to get tested or use protect they're not worth your time or pleasure.

Website and Chatroom Administrator
Mike400 Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2007-08-08
85 year old
Hi from what I understand there is very low risk that you could catch much of anything from "receiving" oral sex from anyone. I am very interested to hear you reaction and thought's about it though. Especially as you seemed to imply that you have hd sex with him ore than once.
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Oral sex risky?