JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Ever save up your cum for future j/o use?
Page: of 1  
jacknwood Amateur Jackinchatter

179 posts since 2012-01-17
43 year old curious
When I was a h.s. sophomore, my jackoff buddy and I jerked off into condoms and then hid them in his family's deep freeze in his basement. About a week later, we got them out and let them thaw. We poured the jizz out on our boners and started stroking. When our lube started getting sticky, we put the rubbers back on and finished jacking off. This time they broke and we had to flush them.

When I was in college, I'd jack off into a plastic cup that had a lid and kept it in the freezer. For a while I really got into the feel of my slippery cum on my shaft. The cum felt good, but the smell of it was even better. Brought back horny memories of a couple jr. high frot sessions with my cousin.

Anybody else into this?
I get a boner every time.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
icumalot63 Amateur Jackinchatter

386 posts since 2008-01-24
60 year old curious from New England-USA
ive done this a few times. its great to use your own cum for lube, it feels, smells, and tastes great!!strokestroke
There's only one thing I like better than having my cock in my hand, it's having my hand on my cock!!
alldryedup Amateur Jackinchatter

376 posts since 2011-04-21
55 year old
for some reason I always end up eating mine
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
Sometimes i save my cum for just a short while so that i can eat it and rub it on my face the next time i jackoff.
Be happy, suck a cock
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
I've saved my cum in the past, not for using as a lube, but for a snack. I shot the cum into the corner of a small plastic sandwich bag, forcing it into a small triangle. Then put the baggie in the freezer. At some later time, I'd take out the baggies and suck on my "cumsicles". I never let a load go to waste, as I always cum into my hand and lick it up from there.
Dickguy
Jocksox Amateur Jackinchatter

191 posts since 2011-01-26
40 year old bisexual from USA
If I don't eat my sperm I sometimes cum on my chest and measure it. Most times its 5ml. ( collect it in a syringe the kind you feed medicine to a child with from the drug store) Can keep in the refrigerator for a week and will freeze nice for over a month. Wrap it in plastic so it does not attract moisture. I use it for lube or eating.
Enjoy your Sperm Guys...
Unregistered ?

from time to time, i save a few loads and then eat it up when i'm edging and horned up
timmanly Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2011-07-04
48 year old bisexual male from Central Georgia
I LOVE to cum in the panties I wear that are spunk and cock smelling. Then I suck the cum out of them the next time I am edging.... smelling the hot man juice I left on them. I wear and cum them up several times. The cum tastes really great like this and the smells are fantastic.
My buddy and I send spunky cum stained panties back and forth to each other for special treats!
revjacker Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2012-02-09
78 year old bisexual
Luv this topic. I like to use my cum as lube. Like others I luv the smell and feel. Also suck on a towel that i jack off in at work. It is really stiff but has nice flavor.
Also like to have cum cicles. Frezze it and eat it later. Like to thaw it and put it on hersey's chocolate or dip apple slices in my cum. LOVE CUM.
Unregistered ?

Seems strange
mentaldish Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2010-05-14
52 year old bisexual male from Cleveland, OH
revjacker said:
Luv this topic. I like to use my cum as lube. Like others I luv the smell and feel. Also suck on a towel that i jack off in at work. It is really stiff but has nice flavor.
Also like to have cum cicles. Frezze it and eat it later. Like to thaw it and put it on hersey's chocolate or dip apple slices in my cum. LOVE CUM.

I love to do most of that and I also love to cum in a condom and then save it for the next day and use my cum as lube and cum into the condom again.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Ever save up your cum for future j/o use?