JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » jerking cock in public ?
Page: < prev  of 9   next > 
notthere Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2007-01-17
52 year old
There is this really cute chick in the office. Theres a file cabinet behind her desk, so her back was to me if I opened it. She was the only one in the office one time, I took my dick out and jerked off not three feet from her! If anyone had come in I would have been dead meat. It was great!!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
scrumbo99 Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2006-12-08
curious from UK
I used to jerk off outside regularly when I was around 14 or 15. There was and abandoned garage I used to go to after school, strip off and wank awau whilst keeping an eye on passers by through holes in the walls!
Unregistered ?

Deffinitly jerk off some times in fron of my g/f... it gets me really excited!! and i have masturbated her in public places... while driving, in bathrooms at partys, etc
myjohnson Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2005-11-23
68 year old curious from Michigan
scrumbo99 said:
I used to jerk off outside regularly when I was around 14 or 15. There was and abandoned garage I used to go to after school, strip off and wank awau whilst keeping an eye on passers by through holes in the walls!

When I was 14 to 17 I used to jerk off outside lots too. I would lay in this outdoor lounge chair with the ribbed webbing. I would have my bathing suite on for sunning. When I would lay on my stmach I would stick my dick out my suit and through the webbing and I would jerk away, fertilizing the lawn at the same time. It was great.

There are other times too but that is for another story at a later time.
myjohnson
spikebaltar Amateur Jackinchatter

133 posts since 2007-01-03
55 year old curious
I used to use the jets in the pool in high school...I used to cum in that pool every day we swam...I'm sure my semi was noticed when we took showers afterward...
SlenderDad Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2006-07-26
72 year old bisexual from Minneapolis
I used to jack outside a whole lot more than I do now. With all the portable video devices available now, its a lot more risky. But a couple places that are still very hot and possible are public restrooms and in the car. I've jacked in my car at various times since I was 19. Had some extremely intense orgasms. Currently I enjoy mall bathrooms the most. Seems like there is always someone at the urinal looking over the dicks and its hottest when I am in their alone or if I go in and there is someone alone. I always look to see if I can detect any motion and I often do. The more I look the more motion I see. Soon I am hard and jacking with him and numerous times its turned into mutual jacking. In my area we have a great ethnic mix so have jacked with guys of many origins and stroked some fantastic cocks of various colors and backgrounds. That seems to be one common language understood by all. Especially like black and Asian, but have had some great Hispanic and East Indian as well. Some days not much activity others its a blast. A few times I've been the center of attention for a couple different guys one on each side. Damn that was hot.
Unregistered ?

i love stroke outside usually in the woods or just outside my house at night
Unregistered ?

starfish said:
Now THAT makes me very hot while my imagination runs wild! I take public transportation every day- and I just wait for the day I'm able to catch a man stroking off!

Just curious starfish... or any other woman on the site... what would you do, if you caught a man stroking off in public?
Unregistered ?

Well, if I ever *caught* a guy stroking in public I for sure would not chastise him or anything like that. I would be startled and shy at first, but from the moment my I laid my eyes on him... well, I would be mesmerized. If it was somewhere where he was right in front of me, I would whisper, "Don't stop- please keep going," and I would get really wet. You know that feeling you get when something arouses you fast and hard? Out of breath, overwhelmed? That is how I would feel- I would also think to myself "Finally!!!!"

If it was a man in a car- I would totally honk and give him a thumbs up, and try to stay next to him driving so I could see him come!!!
Unregistered ?

doctordan said:
Just curious starfish... or any other woman on the site... what would you do, if you caught a man stroking off in public?

I'd watch and/or join in! wink I agree with Star, would certainly keep driving next the guy in the car to see him cum. I love the thought of someone trying to sneak a jack in public, then to get off even more knowing I'm watching him!
HSFootball Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2007-01-18
35 year old homosexual from San Antonio
Ive done it in my car after a game - kinda like in public - ive been watched a few times in a public restroom when I just had to get off
i seen guys do it at the mall too
Julio love penis
HSFootball Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2007-01-18
35 year old homosexual from San Antonio
There is an old tool shed behind our school - and I started going there after lunch almost everyday to drop my pants and jack off. It was kinda exciting because I could get caught but it was really good to be able to look forward to shooting every day there too
Julio love penis
Unregistered ?

I used to jog a lot in my younger days. Every once in awhile as I was running, I would lower my running shorts just enough to free my cock and JO as I ran down the jogging trail. I would cum without missing a step. The running trail was only 50 - 100 feet from the road.
ProteinLauncher Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2006-10-19
49 year old from SoCal
I've been unloading in public since I was a teen. It's fabulous, the ultimate freedom. And getting spotted/watched/caught has turned into some great adventures.

Sometimes the hardest thing is working out a way to get caught without making it obvious.stroke
Available for parties!
virgin8806 Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2006-11-29
35 year old curious from Edinburgh, Scotland
I was wanking outside in public the other day there, it was down a side street, which i thought was quiet. I dropped my jeans and started jerking. I thought it was going so well until i saw a woman watch me from her car. I gotta admit, i got scared and went to run but she pressed the car horn and made the hand gesture to say, what are you doing? I gotta admit, i was turned on by it and got off on the fact she was watching. I hope to meet her again...
Page: < prev  of 9   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » jerking cock in public ?