JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » jerking cock in public ?
Page: < prev  of 9   next > 
Unregistered ?

When I was 15 or 16, I rode my bike to this local park. It was during the day, I found this tree where I stripped down and sat there enjoying the air and sun on my skin. Eventually, I got hard and jacked off into the grass. Oddly, no one over came by.

To this day, I absolutely love to have sex outdoors, whether alone or with someone else.
Add a reply Quote this post
wetjogger Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2010-01-03
61 year old bisexual from changing all the times
actually it happened in a hotel in istanbul recently, i was laying on my bed, starting to rub my cock when suddenly i realized that the curtains were very see through, (i forgot to close the heavy ones---) and that there was a hotel only about 80 ft across alley...i would not have seen four persons staring at me when one of them had not switched on the light in the restaurant... i was shocked but then continued, very slowly because i was so horny. great & weird feeling thoughFetish & masturbating
keep wanking!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jzcsss Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2009-06-22
heterosexual from Scotland
I was on holiday once in Ibiza and went with my wife to a nudist beach. The beach is surrounded by cliffs and there is one beach at the end that can only be accessed by climing over some rocks. As i lay on the last beach before the rocks I saw a good looking girl go past heading to the other beach, so i decided to go for a walk over the rocks too. When i got to the end beach there was no one there but the girl that past and she was sunbathing naked. I walked along the shore but could not resist going over to her as we were the only ones on the beach and were both naked. i just said hello and lay near her and started to wank, she didit speak but just watched. I felt a bit bad doin this but its not every day you get to wank in front of a naked girl and it wasnt long before i shot my load, said thanks and left. Has anyone else done anything like this
Unregistered ?

jzcsss said:
I was on holiday once in Ibiza and went with my wife to a nudist beach. The beach is surrounded by cliffs and there is one beach at the end that can only be accessed by climing over some rocks. As i lay on the last beach before the rocks I saw a good looking girl go past heading to the other beach, so i decided to go for a walk over the rocks too. When i got to the end beach there was no one there but the girl that past and she was sunbathing naked. I walked along the shore but could not resist going over to her as we were the only ones on the beach and were both naked. i just said hello and lay near her and started to wank, she didit speak but just watched. I felt a bit bad doin this but its not every day you get to wank in front of a naked girl and it wasnt long before i shot my load, said thanks and left. Has anyone else done anything like this

No, but sounds like you had a perfect opportunity and given the same circumstances, I would probably have done this too.
Unregistered ?

secretsecret said:
I'd watch and/or join in! wink I agree with Star, would certainly keep driving next the guy in the car to see him cum. I love the thought of someone trying to sneak a jack in public, then to get off even more knowing I'm watching him!

Reminds me of when i lived in milwaukee in 80's. sitting at red light in left lane stroking my cock. i casually looked to my left and there was a jacked up pickup truck that had quietly coasted to a stop in the left turn lane next to me. I looked up at the passenger window of the pickup trk and there was a cute teen aged girl looking down into my pinto staring at my juicy cock. When our eyes met she gave me a big smile and bnlew me a kiss and I came all over the steering wheel. I love having any kind of sex for an appreciative audience.
Unregistered ?

jzcsss said:
i just said hello and lay near her and started to wank, she didit speak but just watched. I felt a bit bad doin this but its not every day you get to wank in front of a naked girl and it wasnt long before i shot my load, said thanks and left.

Sadly, one of the reasons women feel intimidated from going to a nude beach is because of gawkers and perves. You followed her to a place where she hoped to enjoy the feeling of her bare skin unmolested, said hi, made a scene of wanking and then walked away, leaving the impression that the only reason you were on the beach was to gawk at women, find a victim and then make a show of your wanking.

I love going naked. I love being around other naked people, and I have a special love for the sight of a woman's body. I also love masturbating out in the open and also with other people. I'd love to mow my front lawn or walk through the neighborhood nude. But I find that my opportunities to just be casually nude without causing alarm and the chance that women would feel similar freedom to be casually nude is greatly diminished by inconsiderate guys who are unable to experience causal nudity without having to sexualize it and make it threatening.
Unregistered ?

Driving home after dark last summer, zipper open, cock out, masturbating as I drove. I remembered a isolated road that goes back several miles before reaching a dead end at the river and decided to explore it. Reaching the end, and having determined that no one else was parked there, I slipped off my clothes and wandered around nude in the dark. I finally found a spot near where a railroad bridge crossed the river and started enjoying a good, slow wank. Several minutes later, I heard a train approach and got excited about standing there nude with a train whizzing by overhead. Well, it wasn't just any train, it was the Amtrak, loaded with passengers. If it was daylight, they would have seen me, beside and below the track and I would have felt a need to duck for cover. But in the darkness, I was able to enjoy remaining confidently out in the open, naked and at least partially erect. I did feel uncomfortable actually masturbating as the train went by, but resumed, with renewed arousal, once it had passed.
Unregistered ?

I was driving home from lunch today (Memorial Day in the US) when I noticed the medical office building where my doctor's office is had no cars in the parking lot. I pulled into the lot and kicked off my sandals, and took a little barefoot walk in the building, since it was unlocked. I found the elevators and rode to the top floor, where I walked around and made sure it was deserted. Getting back into the elevator, I could feel my dick getting hard as a rock, and I reached into the gym shorts I was wearing and started to stroke. It only took a few seconds before I had them off, and there I stood, bare-assed and masturbating in the elevator. I was so turned on that only a few strokes later, my cock started to spasm and I shot my load on the elevator wall. I enjoyed the afterglow for a minute, then licked up the cum that was stuck to my hand and rode the elevator back down to the ground floor. It was a great way to spend a holiday. stroke
greatgasby Amateur Jackinchatter

247 posts since 2009-01-02
46 year old curious male from usa
I was fishing one morning, on my boat, and there was no one around, so i stripped down and started jacking, jacked off into the water then went back to fishing naked for a while then jumped into the lake and jacked off again.. was so nice being outside naked.
aquist Amateur Jackinchatter

192 posts since 2010-04-09
84 year old bisexual from arkansas
a guy from the rest stop came by my house and gave me a blow job on my front porch, my wife was asleep inside and never had a clue. It was night and we have no neighbors we live in the woods. he kept saying damn you have a big cock. my ex wife once encouraged me to JO on a hiking trail and when i came she asked me to sploot on a flower. so there ws this plant with my jizz dripping off its leaves. It made Linda giggle to have started that whole episode
daw0352 Amateur Jackinchatter

173 posts since 2009-07-02
heterosexual male from TX
i like to walk in the woods jerkin and playin and find a place near a house or highway and jerk-off or have sex i love the thought of being caught
luvs2jak Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2009-10-08
heterosexual
i have actually paid really hot strippers to watch me jak. sometimes i tell them to play too and other times they watch maybe a little humiliation some times "stroke ur tiny lil pecker u fucker do it now or else" its all good. i had 3 watchn me i was getn up to speed an 1 bitch opened the door so any1 in the place cud see several employees had to look in an a couple of customers too. adventures in jakn! i love it
onehandmark Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2010-05-02
68 year old homosexual from Greece
I wanked on the beach a couple of weeks ago, shyly jerking lying on my front until a large thick creamy load soaked my towel. razz Why, I'd seen the hottest guy as I walked towards my chosen spot, with the cutest ass. I'd then seen him looking at me, and was sure he had a boner... a very large boner! After cumming I fell asleep for an hour or so. When I awoke, he moved to be next to me, started chatting me up. He was so cute! Maybe you can guess the rest. wink
... young heart and cock, fun-loving n horny :P
colbart Amateur Jackinchatter

358 posts since 2006-04-18
61 year old bisexual from Abingdon-on-Thames, Oxfordshire UK
I love jerking in public (not too public though). Love jacking in the woods, or sometimes when I go cruising, or cottaging.

Have enjoyed jacking with a couple, at my place. Especially love when someone else jacks me off. I really spurt a lot, and a much stronger spurt.
colbart is colin, ,Bi - loves women and men.
Unregistered ?

There's a dichotomy about public masturbation. On the one hand there is the urge to risk being seen, and on the other the need to not be seen since it can result in arrest. Up to about six years back I loved wandering around a local picnic area which had some well hidden places with my cock out and wanking it. When I was aware someone was approaching I either changed direction, or made sure I held a coat or something over my exposed dick. I knew I wished I would be seen, but I also didn't want to end up getting arrested.

On one occasion I came across a middle-aged male/female couple. They were on the grass and his cock was out and she was wanking him. It was in a surprisingly open place but you did have to make the effort to walk some distance to even quess what they were doing. I wanted to get close to them and watch and so I approached and even dared to have my cock out and wanked it.

I got to about fifteen feet from them. They were both watching me and smiling so it was obviously okay for me to watch and wank, so I sat down and enjoyed seeing her bring him to orgasm. I came too. It was an extra thrill to have them both see me cum.

They settled into an embrace and I got up and left them to it.

That sort of thing didn't happen often, and these day I'm not such a risk taker any more so I don't do it.
Page: < prev  of 9   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » jerking cock in public ?