JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » jerking cock in public ?
Page: < prev  of 9  
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
While I can't recall ever jacking off in "public" for all to see, I do remember being on a double date at the drive-in movies in about 1954, and rather than actually fucking our dates in the car, they offered to jack us off instead. I was in the back seat with my date and my buddy in the front with his date. I don't think they ever dated again, but I stayed with my girl for about 5 more years, before we broke up. She jacked me off dozens more times in addition to intercourse in those 5 years, but never in public or with another couple, after that first time.
Dickguy
Dickguy
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

in my car in a college parking deck. restroom stall at work. in my car during the day and night. restroom stall at a nascar race (martinsville). in a conversion van at night with a bunch of people in it going down the interstate, pretending i was sleeping covered with a comforter - that was really hot. on my back deck. ....
Perkin-AUS Amateur Jackinchatter

240 posts since 2006-08-28
61 year old homosexual from Brisbane, Qld, Australia
rimmerlondon said:
Love to be watched jerking, or for some mutual jerk where other guys can watch. It makes reaching the edge quicker, but harder to stay edging without cumming....

Yes, totally agree - much harder to stay edging without triggering a spurting load. I've had a couple of experiences that I like to recall, once naked at 02:00 out the front of my house, wanking in the street while being watched by a wank mate, who was also naked but standing on the footpath pulling his cock. We'd been pulling ourselves and each other in my front yard and on the footpath for about half an hour or so until I got the buzz to go right out into the street - extremely exposed but so, so horny! Watching him watching me and pulling was what made my cock spew - I remember feeling the edge coming and as I walked back toward him, my cock just erupted.
Another time, in another place - a sort of rest area/lookout in Toowoomba (near my home city of Brisbane), a Sunday morning around 0900. Met a mate who I'd played with before and we both got naked at the toilet block near the begining of the lookout park area. Did a lot of walking around naked, playing with ourselves and each other, sucking each other and just having a good horny time. Edged a lot, until I was out in the car park area in front of the toilet block, could clearly see the road that ran past the entrance to the car park (sort of below and to the right), so if you were looking at the toilet block, you'd see what we were up to, but if you were driving past you'd mostly not. But that's what triggered my load, a couple of cars driving past, the thought that they COULD see me wanking and then I just lost it.... great orgasm and huge load - I managed to get back toward the toilet block and spurt in the handbasin near the entrance. My mate said "Oh no!" when I told him I was cumming - he wanted to keep on going (horny bastard) but my ejaculation spurred him on and he added his large squirting load to mine.
If you are around Brisbane, Australia.... hit me up! Love to repeat some of these fun times!
Thoughts become things...pick the horniest ones!!
Unregistered ?

my fuckbuddy and I got really hammered with a couple of our friends one night. We needed cigarettes and i said i'd drive (stupid, i know) to the convenience store down the road, so she hopped in the front seat and our other 3 friends jumped in the back. My fuckbuddy was so drunk and so horny, she undid my zipper and started jerking me off while I drove and I'm pretty sure everyone could see it but were just too embarassed to say anything! Needless to say, I couldnt get out of the car when we got the store...
Unregistered ?

Jerked off in the library stall one time. Thought I was alone, but when I finished up and got out to wash up, there was a guy with a huge grin on his face smiling at me.

I guess he must have seen me jack it through the cracks of the door and my low moans. I guess I wasn't paying much attention, but the joy of my dick, lol.

It was one of those horny moments that couldn't wait, so had to take care of business...
squirtmaster Amateur Jackinchatter

124 posts since 2010-09-10
56 year old heterosexual
My wife walked in on me and finished the job.
Any chance you get, rub off a good cum. Titties are magic
Unregistered ?

love public masturbation have done it in parks, woods, beaches, in my car be surprised how many truckers love to watch as your cruzin the freways at the complex pool with about 15 or so other people there been caught many times in public with cock in hand
Holley01 Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2010-11-25
63 year old heterosexual male from New Zealand
I love taking sexy shemale hookers to parks or school grounds at nights and getting naked and jacking while they watch. Then having them jack and suck me. It's so good doing it outdoors in public places.
Unregistered ?

just last thursday i jacked at a urinal. no one came in the restroom while i was jackin but it sooo hot knowing someone could have. it didnt take me very long until i was spurting in the urinal. then i flushed it down and left. what a good jack!
Unregistered ?

kyle5460 said:
just last thursday i jacked at a urinal. no one came in the restroom while i was jackin but it sooo hot knowing someone could have. it didnt take me very long until i was spurting in the urinal. then i flushed it down and left. what a good jack!

Done that too! Loved it
Unregistered ?

yes! it was so fuckin hot that right as the first spurts of cum shot out, someone might have just walked in and stood next to me at the other urinal.

TaylorCollegeJock said:
Done that too! Loved it
gamercj14 Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2011-09-27
36 year old heterosexual from North Miami Beach, Florida
I've done it in a public bathroom before but I've always wanted to try doing it out in the open, alone and with others.
Page: < prev  of 9  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » jerking cock in public ?