JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » J/O
Page: of 2   next > 
surferguy27 Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2006-08-18
44 year old from north carolina
has anyone ever stroke while driving home from work or any place that your comming from?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
surferguy27 said:
has anyone ever stroke while driving home from work or any place that your comming from?

LOL. Maybe the better question would be "has anyone NOT stroke while...."
longroad Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2006-08-17
69 year old curious from minnesota
almost ran off the road
Unregistered ?

i haven't jacked off but i do like to fondle myself sometimes. I'm weird though sometimes i grab or play with my dick through the waist band of my pants or if i'm wearing shorts i'll just reach up the leg. I don't know, i get hard but i'm too afraid to actually jack off while driving
Unregistered ?

i have jacked off driving home from work and other places but never to orgasm
Unregistered ?

never jacked off but i have pulled my cock and balls free and played with them feels so free.
ssindelaware Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2006-12-28
71 year old
I have jacked to orgasm while driving. Sometimes did it after edging while driving on a trip of several hour. I'd make the jo session last more than an hour. Less distracting than getting a BJ while driving.
Rob37Calif Amateur Jackinchatter

253 posts since 2006-04-12
55 year old homosexual from California
I prefer to drive safely, so I don't jerk off when driving. But sometimes I clinch my PC muscle (that muscle you use to stop the flow of urine when you take a piss). I sometimes produce precum, and reach into my trousers to feel it and take a taste.
jolvrjo Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2005-10-04
50 year old heterosexual
Oh yeah, a few times. Best time was in the morning on the way to work, use to have a 40 min drive to work. Edged for the whole way on the freeway, then on the streets. Finally came to a stop sign on a quiet street, no cars around, took a few seconds there to actually cum.
joshua Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2008-02-02
61 year old curious from london
i have not wanked myself off but ny friend often wanks me to cumming,on our way home from work
parkes
hornyzfuk Amateur Jackinchatter

120 posts since 2006-01-19
53 year old curious from UK
I've wanked off a few times while driving! Usually into a sock so that there's less evidence flying around! laugh When I first did it I'd pull over and finish off but once or twice, usually on dark motorways at night, I have been driving as I shoot a load... Always wondered how it would be reported in the press if I'd lost control as I came and crashed the car...confused

Only had one BJ while driving - that was fun too!wink
OntheEDGE7 Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2007-10-07
72 year old homosexual from Boston, MA
I stroked one out in the back seat of my parents car, while they were in the front seat on our way home from the lake...but I was only 14 at the time.
gondo Professional Jackinchatter

1117 posts since 2008-02-09
70 year old curious male from Toronto, Canada
OntheEDGE7 said:
I stroked one out in the back seat of my parents car, while they were in the front seat on our way home from the lake...but I was only 14 at the time.

Had the same experience around the same age, only it involved a teen buddy. He and I were in the back seat coming back from the beach. We'd worn our swim suits under our cloths on the way there. Now they were wet, so we were naked under our shorts. We were beneath a blanket. I was half asleep when I felt his hand squeezing my crotch. No one gets a woody faster than a stimulated 14 yr old! Within minutes we were stroking each other as discretely as possible, our hands down each others pants, trying not to give ourselves away as we came. We carefully cleaned up with our towels. my parents were never the wiser.
pinkhelmut Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2009-04-21
72 year old
Many times! My bud and I used to drive our VW van cross country nude most of the way and sucked and wanked often while on the road... Those were hot times. He had the horniest uncut baseball bat and I'm not bad either!

[img]http://www.blogger.com/profile/01581326337838586020[/img]
thickboner4u Professional Jackinchatter

1030 posts since 2008-10-07
70 year old curious from KY
I used to have about an hour drive one way to work...all on an interstate highway. This was many years ago and Penthouse magazine sold audio tapes of what was essentially their forum letters. Many times I'd listen to the tapes on my way to work and jerkoff in the car and cum in a napkin I got from the drivethru when i picked up my coffee....always asked for extras !!!
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » General » Personals » J/O