JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Older guys!!
Page: < prev  of 3  
cuminmedude Skilled Jackinchatter

588 posts since 2007-09-18
67 year old bisexual from North East England....UK
any young girls or guys want to chat wank with this older guy, please get back to me.
i just love mutual wanking
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

why aren't more of you ladies in Florida.....damn!! wink
IE-gal Amateur Jackinchatter

149 posts since 2012-04-29
43 year old curious from Southern California
Heck, why aren't more of you guys in California?!
I like to watch. If I can't watch I like to live vicariously through your stories! Be detailed!!
spunk_drunk Skilled Jackinchatter

712 posts since 2011-04-19
70 year old bisexual from Australia
I guess this will ruffle a few feathers, but remember 2 things. We are all entitled to our opinions, and I am speaking of specific incidences that I have witnessed, ok? So, sure younger women may have good bodies and, underneath all that makeup, they may be good looking........But it seems to me that they have absolutely no sense of self respect. I has been surprised on a number of occasions to be sitting next to a group of young people, men and women, in a coffee shop, etc and the talk, in tones that are clearly audible to anyone within earshot, is all about how they gave their women a real good workout last night and how good/ bad they are at sucking cock, etc. And their women sit docilely beside them as they discuss their sexual abilities, or the lack of them! Any woman with any self esteem would slap these idiots senseless and walk out! So, younger women? No thanks, I'll take a woman that has self respect anytime. Ok folks, fire away! lol
Spunk Drunk
sassydog Skilled Jackinchatter

994 posts since 2008-12-30
curious from South Carolina
Well ive always had younger females for dates and sex they seem much more willing to accept older guys and get turned on when we check them out
I have dated older females but they seem to keep you at arms length not really what i wanted
bigpete Amateur Jackinchatter

366 posts since 2012-12-15
80 year old
us older guys cant help it if we are better than the young studs ha
love the attention tho of the nice young hotties
bigpete Amateur Jackinchatter

366 posts since 2012-12-15
80 year old
guess ill catch hell for this but ill post it anyway
i have a 42 y.o step-dau, she a cougar. i have to laugh at her at times when she goes CUB hunting as she puts it
Unregistered ?

Is this where I file my application? Haha...
havinfunbiu Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2011-10-15
31 year old bisexual from USA
Wow ,intersting thoughts by most of you. I do enjoy a great sex life with mostly older men. I don't go around talking about it but when I am intersted in being with someone I let them know. If they want to be with me then it won't take much . I have been with older men since I was in school . and since I am not long removed from those days I still meet older "friends" . they know i enjoy them as much as they enjoy me.Younger guys are fun as well but it seems to me that you older men appreciate a younger woman more in bed ,meaning a better chance at a great orgasm. Thats my 2 cents. bye all.
talk to me : )
Unregistered ?

My husband is 20 years older than me and I'm usually the one exhausted after sex
willycum Skilled Jackinchatter

763 posts since 2012-04-24
79 year old bisexual from UK
havinfunbiu said:
Wow ,intersting thoughts by most of you. I do enjoy a great sex life with mostly older men. I don't go around talking about it but when I am intersted in being with someone I let them know. If they want to be with me then it won't take much . I have been with older men since I was in school . and since I am not long removed from those days I still meet older "friends" . they know i enjoy them as much as they enjoy me.Younger guys are fun as well but it seems to me that you older men appreciate a younger woman more in bed ,meaning a better chance at a great orgasm. Thats my 2 cents. bye all.

Us older guys can last much longer than the youngsters so you ladies can enjoy several orgasms as we treat you to the sexual gourmet feast you deserve!
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Older guys!!