JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » When did you start enjoying your penis?
Page: of 12   next > 
nudistdaddy Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2011-03-13
49 year old heterosexual from New York
Some people are early starters and some are late developers. Which are you?
Sean
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
cappy0766 Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2011-04-07
39 year old heterosexual from UK
I started when I was ten. I played with my hard on for months before I first came.
Lingerie makes me HARD.
lovetojack Skilled Jackinchatter

651 posts since 2005-08-29
29 year old curious male from USA
As a kid, I remember enjoying getting it hard in the bathtub.
LTJ
dirkJAB Skilled Jackinchatter

920 posts since 2010-10-14
32 year old bisexual
I started enyoying my penis about 10 yrs old... I remember how it would get stiff when I played with it. I mostly rubbed it at night after I went to bed
always jacking off
smokinlilsmiley Amateur Jackinchatter

222 posts since 2011-05-02
44 year old bisexual from Alabama
I was 11 my bro told me how
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
Around 8 or so, noticed it got hard. Started jacking when I was 10. Haven't stopped!!!!!

strokestroke
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
jokerswild Amateur Jackinchatter

188 posts since 2008-07-19
45 year old heterosexual
10, but got much more interesting around 12
tppumper Amateur Jackinchatter

109 posts since 2012-02-13
54 year old bisexual from Idaho
9, Been playing with it ever since! Other school friends and sister used to play with it too... stroke
tppumper kik @ jackandcoffee
Unregistered ?

13. Just started rubbing when I was bored in front of the TV and suddenly it felt reeeeeeeaaaaaaallllllly good!!!
sassydog Skilled Jackinchatter

994 posts since 2008-12-30
curious from South Carolina
I guess around 10 i had been having erections for awhile but didnt know what to do with it
On a camp out at my best friends i asked him what he knew about it and he told me he had seen his older brother rubbing his the mystery was over
getnoff Professional Jackinchatter

1241 posts since 2006-12-20
65 year old
When I was 2 days old I found it, hadn't let it get far from my hand ever since! hahaha Seriously, I was about 12 when I had that first dry, toe curling orgasm and I been hooked on cock ever since (mine and a few others!)
Evolution Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2007-05-24
49 year old curious male from Sweden
My first real play with my penis!

When I was 15 yo and 3 months I finally discovered how to have a complete jack off. I had no one who could teach me and was a bit innocent - guess thats why I was so late.
User posted image
One morning I was preparing for school taking my shower. Washed my hair with shampoo as usual and soaped up my body. When I cleaned penis and foreskin I got a massive erection. This time the cleaning felt amazingly good, when the soap made my hand slide very easy over the cock head.
I simply could not stop! And suddenly it just happend - BANG - and the explosion of pleasure in body made the sperm shoot out and hit the wall in shower.
Since then I am addicted masturbator and it gives an extra dimension to my life.

That shower became a bit long. I missed bus to school and had to bike. Was 1 hour late to first lesson.

I try to plan my penis play sessions a bit better now.

Keep on stroke

Hugs
I am 175 (5'9) 70 kg (145) blue eyes, light hair & smooth body, naturally muscled.
Roger Skilled Jackinchatter

515 posts since 2007-06-06
63 year old bisexual male
I'm sure that it was getting hard as early as eight. By 10, I'd figured out that there was something about looking at women's underwear pictures in the catalogs that always made it hard, and that it would feel really good when I would rub it.

Then I was 12 when I was doing this, and it let go and filled my shorts with cum. By then I knew that guys shot something out of it to make babies, but I had no idea how a guy triggered it. So I finally had it all figured out, and some wet sticky shorts. By 13, I was getting rubbers out of vending machines and using them as masturbation toys. And by 17, I had the glorious experience of sliding it into a girl.

So 8, 10, 12, 13, or 17. It was a journey of discovery. But I was deliberatly enjoying the feel of it at about age 10.
Unregistered ?

I recall getting raging boners around the age of 10, whenever I would watch a certain television show.

The show was called "TOPPER" and I saw the re-runs in the early 60's (originally aired in the very late 50's).

TOPPER was about...oh, well...GOOGLE it if u care to. Anne Jefferies, who played the part of an invisible ghost, was the hottest thing I had ever seen. I would fantacize about her, and her ghost husband, walking around nude, if they cared to, and no one would realize since they could not be seen.

That specific thought (nudity...plus invisibility, possibly) hardened my dick. cock

Gee62UK Amateur Jackinchatter

217 posts since 2008-04-18
78 year old heterosexual from UK
Sure I was aware of it getting hard at 6 or 7 or even earlier. By 9 the peer group knew it was all to do with producing "white stuff" which you put into a lady to give her a baby (we lived in the country and were aware or breeding of animals on farms).
We knew you rubbed it when it was hard to make the white stuff but everyone who tried only got this very intense rythmic sensation in their penis but no white stuff. We all kept trying as the feeling was so good!
Then at 13, one night in bed after lights-out in the school dorm the amazing feeling was a bit different and great pulses of gooey sticky liquid emerged onto a smooth, white, boy's tummy while his abs tensed and relaxed! And the rest is history!
Page: of 12   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » When did you start enjoying your penis?