JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Why don't women masturbate more?
Page: < prev  of 13   next > 
OhMai Novice Jackinchatter

95 posts since 2019-11-15
34 year old curious female from Your dreams
I beg to differ but what ever you guys say lol
Dose butt stuff count as masturbation?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Wifespanties Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2019-11-17
56 year old bisexual male from Bristol area
I was having an affair with a married woman whose husband had lost interest in her physically long ago. We were having regular sex and in between she would masturbate regularly. I loved getting a text saying she had just come for me. She would even do it while lying in bed next to her husband without him realising. I bought her a vibrator and she used it while straddling my body. Stimulated her clitoris until she had an orgasm. This is a woman who on the surface might appear prudish but privately had a high sex drive. She is a very private person about her sexuality.
Rummaging in your wifes underwear
Unregistered ?

SarahFingers said:
Normally the clit is the central focus for a woman's sexual pleasure. Masturbation often it is a mental thing, but your presence here means you are masturbation positive, (as every woman should be).

I wish I knew what advice to give as being able to 'rub one out' all the time is a good objective.

I shall pray.

Lol thanks! It literally is so sensitive for me it feels like pain most of the time. Only a very specific motion works and trying to find it has been so frustrating I usually give up. The handful of times I have been able to do it were earth shattering. I really envy anyone who can orgasm from clit stimulation easily.
Lindalikesbigones Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2019-11-22
73 year old heterosexual female from Ohio
What do you consider.... a lot? I am a two to three times a week woman.
SarahFingers Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2013-08-05
54 year old curious female from NZ
Littlelady said:
Lol thanks! It literally is so sensitive for me it feels like pain most of the time. Only a very specific motion works and trying to find it has been so frustrating I usually give up. The handful of times I have been able to do it were earth shattering. I really envy anyone who can orgasm from clit stimulation easily.

Try through clothing, it will help decrease the sensitivity, through underwear, knickers, pantyhose, even knickers and pantyhose, tights.

Good to see you are trying.
PS, there is a little bias in my suggestion as I like and am turned on by cummy undies.
Good girl, masturbator, wife, mother - in that order.
Unregistered ?

First of all my wife masturbates. I brought up this question to her. She said all her friends masturbate ( when subject is brought up) my wife feels women just do not talk about it as often as men. Check out all the toys for women on the market women are useing them or market would go away not expand
Rivet Skilled Jackinchatter

819 posts since 2012-05-11
46 year old curious male from sweden
My wife masturbate every night, even if we had sex. She say it's her "own" time which make her relax before she sleeps. Has her vibrator under the madress. She use it on top of her panties just to get a quicky before sleeping while I am brushing my teeth and making myself ready for bed.
Grainne Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2020-08-20
heterosexual female
I masturbate rubbing myself or sort of humping a pillow like i found out when I was very young but I don't like having orgasms cause afterwards I feel very empty and sad after it so I dont let myself go near having an orgasm.
a decidedly deadly delicious delectable delicacy bred and raised to be delightful desert for discerning older men
Jrkndkofn Skilled Jackinchatter

709 posts since 2018-08-26
59 year old heterosexual male from Eastern US
Rivet said:
My wife masturbate every night, even if we had sex. She say it's her "own" time which make her relax before she sleeps. Has her vibrator under the madress. She use it on top of her panties just to get a quicky before sleeping while I am brushing my teeth and making myself ready for bed.
lucky man, sounds very sexy.
jjh Amateur Jackinchatter

187 posts since 2020-04-26
61 year old heterosexual male from dundee scotland
love to watch a woman rub herself so horny
jjh Amateur Jackinchatter

187 posts since 2020-04-26
61 year old heterosexual male from dundee scotland
little lady id love to watch you masturbate very erotic
magzine2 Professional Jackinchatter

2162 posts since 2016-11-02
73 year old heterosexual male from N.Ireland
Women don't have this thing that stiffens when IT wants.
luvtomic Amateur Jackinchatter

121 posts since 2018-12-04
47 year old curious male
Grainne said:
I masturbate rubbing myself or sort of humping a pillow like i found out when I was very young but I don't like having orgasms cause afterwards I feel very empty and sad after it so I dont let myself go near having an orgasm.

Very interesting. My wife does not masterbate at all

heterosexual female
magzine2 said:
Women don't have this thing that stiffens when IT wants.

I think that is nice. I think it is a healthy thing for men. It is how men's bodies are made. I like that men are that way and I sort of want them to be that way. I enjoy that men are horny if that is the right word to use. It makes me feel sort of happy inside and I like it when men enjoy it specially when the are enjoying girls bodies in some way.
a decidedly deadly delicious delectable delicacy bred and raised to be delightful desert for discerning older men

heterosexual female
luvtomic said:
Very interesting. My wife does not masterbate at all

I think everyone is different. I think lots of girls and women do enjoy masturbating. I don't do it much and I don't like having orgasms masturbating - they make me feel empty and sad afterwards. But I know lots of other girls probably feel different about it. I think men feel they sort of have to have orgasms to get rid of the build up inside them and it feels really nice for them and I like that. If he is a nice man I know and I like and he enjoys girls bodies then I sort of feel I want to hug him.
Page: < prev  of 13   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Why don't women masturbate more?