JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » anyone like to jack to ugley girls ?
Page: of 1  
thoth Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2006-09-30
51 year old bisexual from detroit
well admit it , big or hairy or old what ever
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I have a couple of points to make about this. First: beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Second: Once you get to know a person their true beauty (or not) begins to be visible to you.

I personally go for the inner beauty. Therefore, my sexual attraction for a person cums after I get to know them.
j_bryon Amateur Jackinchatter

456 posts since 2005-08-12
50 year old heterosexual male from Southern Wisconsin
I've done it when all I wanted to see were tits and/or a pussy. To me, genitals and breasts are just that, genitals and breasts. It doesn't matter to me if their face is ugly or they are fat or really skinny!
Jacking when it's necessary and it's necessary often.
brisjkr Amateur Jackinchatter

297 posts since 2006-04-29
66 year old male from Brisbane, Australia
The playboy centrefold type has never done much for me. I prefer average looking middle-aged women, plump with big natural saggy tits with hard nipples pointing towards the ground and a shaved pussy with thick protruding inner lips.
It's been difficult to find a local j/o buddy who likes to wank to the sort of pics that I cum to.
Sinwack0 Amateur Jackinchatter

146 posts since 2006-10-09
54 year old heterosexual male from Canada
As long as i'm being watched that's all that matters the more the merrier and the better the ejaculation wink
http://stoklos.blogr.xxx/
Unregistered ?

I like the girls found on teh internet and in magazines, I truly do, but I also love amatuers. I am attracted to more curvy girls. As for pussies, I started jerking off when i was 11 year old, ususing my dads playboys, and other magazines of the times. At that time it was before the Shaving/trimming phase. So while I like it, every now and then I need a nice natural pussy, never seen a razor. Not the type where its out of control, but natural.
billys1 Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2006-10-10
77 year old bisexual from having sex
I think this is what keeps the prostitutes in business in Nevada. I'm not saying you go there, but I did when I first got my rocks off and that is how they operate. Face and personality don't matter, just tits, cunts and ass holes. Gettin the customer off is the most important thing to them, and they can be really nice about helping you get there. HIV has ruined the industry I think. But that is just what I think.
Peace to you all,
billys1 stroke
fuck the rules, have fun
Unregistered ?

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas (except the STD, they manage to go home with you).cry
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » anyone like to jack to ugley girls ?