JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

x
Add a reply Quote this post
munch12 Amateur Jackinchatter

295 posts since 2012-03-17
60 year old curious from Central Oklahoma
Several years ago I lived in a duplex while a really young couple lived next door. The wife was hot as Hell with a body to die for! Fortunately the walls to the duplex were real thin so you could hear everything going on next door. She was a real moaner and would talk dirty so it was always excellent opportunity to match them stroke for stroke when they were having sex. She would always act all prim & proper when I'd see them, but then ride the Hell out of his cock that night.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
mrtoelover Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2009-06-25
52 year old heterosexual
i used to jack off to my roommate fucking his girl all the time. i timed my orgasm with hers perfectly.
Unregistered ?

well all the time during a circle jerk, I really get off hearing others moan, groan, gasp etc. as they feel the orgasm coming on and then their cock exploding the cum shots
mattsicle Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2012-03-18
43 year old
I've had a few female roommates over the years, and have always enjoyed jacking to the sound of them getting fucked. Timing my cum with hers was always hot.
Unregistered ?

x
jacknwood Amateur Jackinchatter

179 posts since 2012-01-17
43 year old curious
In high school I took a lot of trips to competitions, my debate partner and I always shared a room. We would do a couple hours of prep then he would bust out a couple of his older brother's Hustlers. When our coach called lights out, we turned off the lights and used little flashlights to keep looking at pussies and tits. We were both too shy to jack off in front of each other, so we turned off our lights and stroked off into our socks under our blankets. Laying there in the dark I could hear him breathing faster and louder as he started getting close to cumming. He usually made some kind of sound when he came. Not always the same. Then he would go silent and say, 'fuck.' That's when I would bust my load into my sock. Thinking about his jackoff noises still gets me off.
I get a boner every time.
MrRedwojo Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2012-02-23
49 year old curious from NY
I travel alot. Most hotel rooms have thin walls. Such a turn on when you hear a couple fucking next door. The cheaper the hotel, the more fucking that goes on there. Some places it's so loud you feel like you're in there with them - great to jerk off to!
Unregistered ?

x
Unregistered ?

I was on holiday with some friends of ours, we were staying in adjoining rooms. During the holiday one of our friends met a really hot young Italian lad. A couple of days after meeting him I heard them fucking in her room, she was moaning really loudly and from the sound of the bed and headboard banging against the wall he was really fucking her hard. The first night I was quite drunk so fell asleep during it but the next morning she was telling us all about her stud, how well hung he was, what he did. The full details. So the next night when they started having sex I was turned on so much, knowing what he was doing and how much she would be cumming. I started to rub my pussy slowly but as their love making got wilder I jilled off harder and ended up with a few amazing orgasms. I still get turned on thinking about it, I would've loves to be able to have seen what actually happened.
Unregistered ?

x
70hank Professional Jackinchatter

1951 posts since 2006-06-06
61 year old bisexual from Central-Virginia
I have listened and peeped for years nd love shooting while spying.
50, JO 1-3 times day,[email protected] have several sex partners and have sex several times a week and only JO more, @loinrichard
Unregistered ?

x
Unregistered ?

x
Unregistered ?

I travel a lot and have heard it a few times through walls and a few more times that i thought I might be hearing it.

Once in Asia in a cheap hotel my wife and I heard it loud and clear--as we were making love. It just worked. That is one of my hottest ever memories with her.
Page: of 2   next >