JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Nipple Clamps
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Have any of you used nipple clamps and did you like them or go through a phase where you used them a lot?

While ago I had red vibrating nipple clamps and I loved them. I was more into the hard pinching sensation than the vibration. I liked it so hard I took off the red rubber covering and tightened them up. I loved masturbating while wearing them.
Add a reply Quote this post
claudia_f Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2009-09-13
44 year old curious from US
I tried these once but, honestly, didn't really enjoy them. I would say that I prefer stimulation with fingers or a tongue instead of the constant pinching sensation that they provided. It was okay for a little bit but then proved uncomfortable for me.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
loadgiver Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2011-02-11
77 year old
I started using them some 30 yrs ago, after a tremendous s/m experience, which I have persued every since. Depending on the clamp structure itself, I can cum NO HANDS!
Theyre great for me!
Unregistered ?

I wish I had them now. I'm feeling the need big time! Keep pinching my nipples hard and want more stimulation. I know this board is about nipple clamps but what other ways have you used them or what other kink have you had using anything else for stimulation on your nipples or.......
Anal
Bethany33 Novice Jackinchatter

47 posts since 2011-04-27
61 year old bisexual from New york
Never tried them but would like to. Love my nipples tweaked bitten and slapped.
An orgasm is a terrible thing to waste
anne222 Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2017-04-22
54 year old bisexual female from Northeast USA
One of those areas where the anticipation was more exciting than the fulfillment. During sex talk wetalked about that years ago and I got so hot and wet when the discussion of nipple clamps came up. I devised all sorts of fantasy scenarios about them and how we;d integrate them into our sex life, Finally my husband surprised me with a set that were connected by a chain (that could be removed), I became crazy and needed to use them right them and there. After spending about an hour I found them not to be that exciting and to be both uncomfortable and a negative distraction. I still have them but haven't been used for a long time.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Nipple Clamps