JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anal Play
Page: of 2   next > 
jbrill Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2010-10-02
31 year old heterosexual from Kansas
So, first off, I am completely straight. Even so, I love jacking with friends and have even sucked a guy off once. I have recently re-discovered how great anal play is, despite being straight. This morning I lubed up a fairly good sized banana and used it to fuck myself while masturbating and it felt amazing. I would like to point out that I feel these things are completely normal, who else agrees?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

i agree... though i fell asleep with anal beads in once... yeah i thought i lost them somehow. but thankfully (strange to say i know) they just traveled up into my ass and were hiding from me.
jbrill Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2010-10-02
31 year old heterosexual from Kansas
haha, nice, i got a plug in right now
Unregistered ?

the anal beads are the smallest thing i have... my plug is 2.5 in round.. and inflatable. and i since i dont have anything to stretch me out to that size it kinda hurts haha
meatbeater Amateur Jackinchatter

270 posts since 2006-09-13
66 year old heterosexual from Midwestern US
I've stuck so many different things up my ass I've forgotten half of them. Anything that would fit and not do damage is fair game. In high school I "lost" a golf ball up my butt for 24 hours and went to school with it up there. Since then I have made sure I could retrieve anything I stuck up there.

My wife recently bought a couple of cleaning brushes with perfectly shaped handles and has no idea what use I've put them too. I had to. I owed it to myself. One is in my rectum right now and it feels simply heavenly! It has a wide part that goes right against my prostate and a tapered tip that slips in so easily.

I take short breaks from stroking to push in farther and rotate it against the walls of my asshole, and then resume loving my dick. I'm watching myself in the mirror because I love looking at the beatoff looking back at me. The fullness in bunghole, my engorged cockhead, the feel of my shaft - this is heaven on earth!

My dick is sooooo fucking hard. My wife has no idea that she bought me an incredible dildo!

Is it normal? For me it sure is. I've been ramming things up my butt and masturbating for 40 years. I so proud of my creativity in the fine art of masturbation.

I'm a fist-fucking beatoff! See a video of me masturbating and pics of my hard dick! http://xhamster.com/user/rodpumper, and my new blog at http://xhamster.com/user/rodpumper/blog/1.html
heteroflexible Novice Jackinchatter

85 posts since 2012-03-27
34 year old curious from Maryland
I've used a screwdriver handle, a dildo and a vibrating bullet. Screwdriver was hard to get in and didn't do anything for me. Dildo hurt like hell to get in and kind of felt good. Vibrating bullet was easy to get in and holy fuck it feels incredible. Just feeling it vibrating in my ass is enough to drive me to orgasm. I also play with my asshole when I hack off. Every once in a while I'll slip a finger in. No one, straight, gay, bi or otherwise should knock it until they try it and I recommend EVERYONE try it with something that vibrates.
http://straightconfessions.tumblr.com/
kinky1 Skilled Jackinchatter

959 posts since 2010-11-08
49 year old from WisconSIN
love the feeling of anal stimulation, tried a lot of toys, objects ect. And yes I find it to be normal to like it, I mean we have a male g spot called the prostate grin
if it feels good it can't be all that bad
mike1475 Skilled Jackinchatter

648 posts since 2010-10-18
49 year old heterosexual from southern connecticut
my xgirl like to use a strapon or a dildo on but now i like to use a dildo while i jack it
The More Kink the better
Unregistered ?

mike1475 said:
my xgirl like to use a strapon or a dildo on but now i like to use a dildo while i jack it

For the record, I love a fleshy vibrating dildo or vibrating egg in my anus or maybe a bullet on a sleeve around my cock.

The candid posts on this thread are awesome. This site has consumed my life the last month or so since discovering it, but the posts and the people here are so great. Very eye opening and comforting at the same time.

thanks guys!
-CTPM
biontario Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2012-03-27
45 year old bisexual from Guelph Ontario Canada
I love anal play. Be it a plug, a finger or two, or a vibrator while I jack.
Unregistered ?

My wife uses a strap on, double ended dildo and beads on me. When I'm alone and jacking I use butt plugs, her dildo (with suction cup, always handy) and beads. I find anal play intensifies the feeling when I cum and I've been putting things up my ass since not long after I started masturbating.
poleranger2004 Amateur Jackinchatter

285 posts since 2009-12-25
71 year old heterosexual male from Upstate, NY, Jefferson Co.
I have a long handle scrub brush it's great and gives me super orgasms, when i go to the department stores I look at all kinds of stuff as anal toys things that my wife would never think are butt toys.
Unregistered ?

For all of you that creatively use household items as anal toys, it would be great if you could post pictures or links to pictures of those items in this thread. That way we can see exactly the size, shape, etc. of the item. Even a link to an online store selling the item (like Amazon.com) if it has a picture on the site would be cool.
Unregistered ?

Agreed there Grade_a would be good to see what works well but can be disguised as a normal household item - explaining a bad boy vibe would just be too difficult if it was ever found for me but i do like the feeling of prostate play
munch12 Amateur Jackinchatter

295 posts since 2012-03-17
60 year old curious from Central Oklahoma
I have a plunger with about 5 little knobs on the end of the handle. Was in the bathroom one day and just noticed it. I bet I've had that thing for about 8 years and never "really" looked at it. Plunger makes it easy to stick to the walls of the shower while I'm on all fours!
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anal Play