JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » bush
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Today I returned to the J.O. club in Worcester, Mass. I visited last week. A slightly smaller, different group of people showed up today, but also friendly and chatty just like last week. I suspect because I was a bit more at ease this week than last and somewhat familiar with the faces there, I had an easier time talking to folks and I stayed for over two hours. I had my cock and nips sucked twice, (a favor I generously returned). A half dozen men also twisted my nips and stroked my cock which was also fun. One guy stroked his cock over my chest and splat on me which the guys in the group thought was really rude as he didn't ask me if he could whack off on me. Secretly, I was happy it happened, it was hot to have all that attention and there were plenty of towels, so no big whoop.

The host provided a ravioli and salad lunch which was nice, with accompanying chat where I met an older man who talked about his recent dental trials which is something I dealt with a lot a few years back. He liked me and began stroking my cock at the dinner table. Wow.

He was such a dad figure, suggesting I shave my pubic hair and I would be just perfect. He didn't like getting pubic hair in his mouth when he sucked, but he liked my furry bod all the same. We helped eachother get off after lunch,which was very erotic. He was wonderfully sensual with his cock play, so I learned a lot this afternoon.

I like my bush, I might give it a trim, but I'm not taking it all away. The hair traps a nice musky scent which I love on other men and I am sure is the same with my hair. To have a bush or not is a subjective matter, its what you want. I was flattered with the attention today, but at 40, I was the youngest guy there. I suppose if the two twenty somethings were there I would have been largely passed over. smile

Live and learn,

-CTPM
Add a reply Quote this post
gamercj14 Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2011-09-27
36 year old heterosexual from North Miami Beach, Florida
That was a great story.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
DaveStradler Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2009-05-11
68 year old bisexual male from Los Angeles
A total natural bush lover here. I don't like the manscaping thing at all, and even though the guys who trim and (yuk!) completely shave claim all sorts of reasons for doing it, from making their dicks look bigger to being "cleaner and more healthy" (take a shower, morons), they're really just fashion victims, which is never a masculine thing, doing the bidding of the grooming and cosmetics industries who saw an opportunity to widen their business from women-only consumers.

With so many men today with the same cookie-cutter gym bodies shaving, they now have plastic cookie-cutter bodies too, like identical shiny little Ken dolls. The individuality of body hair distribution is a major aspect of sexuality, and the sad conformity of the "I can look just like you" lemmings is pathetic, tragic, and ultimately extremely NON-sexy. For some reason it's not considered insulting when someone criticizes a man with the "suggestion" that he shave or trim, yet it is considered insulting when a man answers by saying, "Shaving and trimming is girlie and I'm not interested in pre-pubescent kids." Believe me, I'm not afraid of being rejected by any socially terrified conformist - it's a great way to weed out the losers you have no time for in your life.

I also spend a lot of time at nudist resorts and hot springs and more and more men are letting it grow back, seeing the shaving fashion as about as dated as a tired Vogue Magazine metrosexual. One place I go attracts a large upscale heterosexual crowd and attractive 30-something affluent guys definitely do not shave. They're confident in who they are and don't need to take orders from slick bar rags selling depilatories. I also go to jackoff clubs and sometimes a guy who's totally shaved really gets off on playing in my pubes. I ask him why he shaves his if he likes them and he'll say his boyfriend makes him shave, or his wife or girlfriend, and all I can think of is, "Maybe you should just cut off your dick while you're at it." They don't seem to get it.

You have GREAT body hair and an excellent natural bush. Keep your beautiful masculinity, buddy - you've earned it!
Hands-on Instructor in the Manly Art of Masturbation
justin45 Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2011-05-07
56 year old
u said it all man. i dont mind flossin my teeth when i suck dick and i got a nice bush and hairy nuts for those guys like me. shaved cock is not only the gurliest thing i ever saw but if imsuckin dick i want a man not a boy
edalboy64 Amateur Jackinchatter

396 posts since 2011-09-08
59 year old homosexual from TX
i'm with you guys, the hair just rocks and looks so masculine and sexy! i don't mind picking out a pube or two if i have a hot dick in my mouth. and having my face buried in a hot bush is so hot, love to sniff that sexy manscent! i have seen some very nice looking shaved cocks, but not all guys can pull that off, i know i certainly can't. but i also start drooling at the site of a hot hairy crotch...
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » bush