JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Rose McGowen
Page: of 2   next > 
AaronT Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2007-01-20
45 year old
There are many beautiful and sensual women but I think Rose McGowen has a style and a sensuality all her own she has a classic style and beauty to her.From her sultry bedroom eyes to her porcelin white skin and to her soft rosey red lips.Rose Mcgowen has a smoldering sensuality that few can come close to.I remember watching her on charmed and feeling completly " Spellbound" by her my girlfriend has many of her traits her sensuality her soft warm loving spirit and those soft warm inviting lips not to mention her sensual bedroom eyes.I feel spellbound by my girlfriend and every day with her is pure Magic. grin
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
time4fun84 Skilled Jackinchatter

517 posts since 2010-07-26
40 year old heterosexual
Rose is definitely very sultry and has some great tits! She can do a great job of turning me on. She was really hot in Devil In The Flesh. Such a tease!

45 year old
Yes she is very sultry loved her in charmed and loved her in the movie Planet Terror she was so hot in that movie and the way she moved and how she used her machine gun leg wow talk about mind blowing. grin
jar741 Amateur Jackinchatter

326 posts since 2011-02-04
49 year old
Agreed, she is so sexy.

Rose see-through dress
Unregistered ?

AaronT said:
There are many beautiful and sensual women but I think Rose McGowen has a style and a sensuality all her own she has a classic style and beauty to her.From her sultry bedroom eyes to her porcelin white skin and to her soft rosey red lips.Rose Mcgowen has a smoldering sensuality that few can come close to.I remember watching her on charmed and feeling completly " Spellbound" by her my girlfriend has many of her traits her sensuality her soft warm loving spirit and those soft warm inviting lips not to mention her sensual bedroom eyes.I feel spellbound by my girlfriend and every day with her is pure Magic. grin

AaronT,
Your girl friend sounds so sultry and hot as hell! Magically and mesmerizing like Rose McGowen. On a scale of 1-10 how hot is your girlfriend???

I really want to know?
Anal

45 year old
Oh yes Anal she is really sultry and hot as hell she has a tremendous light inside of her and it shines so bright and she is magically mesmerizing.On a scale of 1 to 10 1 being average 10 being stunningly hot and mesmerizing sultry she is a 10 plus and a A ++ grin
CelebLover Amateur Jackinchatter

453 posts since 2011-04-23
38 year old bisexual from Denver
Love Rose too, been jerking and cumming to her for so long!
Yahoo-CelebLover46
Unregistered ?

AaronT said:
Oh yes Anal she is really sultry and hot as hell she has a tremendous light inside of her and it shines so bright and she is magically mesmerizing.On a scale of 1 to 10 1 being average 10 being stunningly hot and mesmerizing sultry she is a 10 plus and a A ++ grin

I'm so happy for you Aaron! if you don't mind me asking how is the sex with you and your 10+ girl friend?
Anal

45 year old
Thankyou Anal well to tell the truth anal we havent had sex yet we have talked on the phone about it and our conversations have been really hot and sensual and we have talked about having sex and if our talks are any indication when we do get together and have sex its going to be so hot and sensual and mind blowing thats just how hot my girlfriend is.She touches me in ways i never thought possiable so deeply and sensually. grin
Unregistered ?

AaronT said:
Thankyou Anal well to tell the truth anal we havent had sex yet we have talked on the phone about it and our conversations have been really hot and sensual and we have talked about having sex and if our talks are any indication when we do get together and have sex its going to be so hot and sensual and mind blowing thats just how hot my girlfriend is.She touches me in ways i never thought possiable so deeply and sensually. grin

How can you know se's a10+ if you've never met her? Do you even know what she looks like?
Anal
Jacklvr Skilled Jackinchatter

536 posts since 2009-12-26
77 year old heterosexual from Northern Va..
"I feel spellbound by my girlfriend and every day with her is pure "Magic"...

Then in your response to Anal you fess up "we haven't had sex yet we have "talked" on the phone about it...blah, blah, blah....

Had us going for a while there...fantasy can be nice...

45 year old
She has send me pictures and they are really good and sensual and she is a brunett and has beautiful blue eyes and a smile that would light up a room and she has a beautiful body with nice curves and just a vision of beauty in my eyes.
Unregistered ?

AaronT said:
She has send me pictures and they are really good and sensual and she is a brunett and has beautiful blue eyes and a smile that would light up a room and she has a beautiful body with nice curves and just a vision of beauty in my eyes.

Well have you at least skipped with her and seen her naked? Because for all you know she could look like a hog....
Just saying...
Anal
Unregistered ?

Back to Rose McGowen....
That skimpy dress she wore to some awards event with Marilyn Manson.........she was hot in that dress and why she was ever with him/her I can never understand.

Loved her fierceness in Jawbreaker as the leader of the popular girls. Especially loved that scene with her in a baby doll nightie...when she's with the Captain of the football team forcing him to suck and lick that orange
popsicle stick...telling him she could use a little kinkwinkwinkwinkwink
Unregistered ?

User posted image

so very sexy
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Rose McGowen