JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Question for the hetero guys here
Page: < prev  of 6  
tullymars22 Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2010-01-17
70 year old curious male from MO
I am a herero guy and I love to have women watch me!! Feel free to ask.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
lady_voyeur said:
Hi everyone

Forgive me if this is a daft question (I am the new gal in town!). It's just that, I have browsed lots of hetero male profiles here and I would estimate that the VAST majority state that they enjoy wanking for/with other guys.

Now, please don't misunderstand me, I have no issue with that whatsoever (it's kinda hot!). But what I find to be a rarity, is het guys saying on profile that they enjoy being watched by women.

This makes me hesitate before contacting them to ask if I can watch/listen etc. cry

So guys, what's the story here? Do you all prefer (male) wank-buddies? Or are you open to offers from the ladies too?

xx
Jane

Love jacking off for women!!!!stroke
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
ilsatyr63 Skilled Jackinchatter

704 posts since 2010-06-28
76 year old bisexual from central Florida
I'm technologically challenged, so I don't video or any of that stuff but I would love to have a female jack buddy. Come to think of it most of my closest "just friends" have been female. Also having a male/female interchange lets yu have an insight into each others thinking and desires, and that would be keen.
Viva la 69; I'll suck yours while you suck mine!
Unregistered ?

Of course, females are welcome to watch me at any time, and I really prefer females to males watching. But, if it is males or no one watching, males will do. The thrill is the "showing off" and the off chance that my "showing off" the male equipment, the female will become attracted to the guy.
alwaysjackin48 Amateur Jackinchatter

428 posts since 2006-08-25
65 year old heterosexual from long beach ca
ColinBurns123 said:
Of course, females are welcome to watch me at any time, and I really prefer females to males watching. But, if it is males or no one watching, males will do. The thrill is the "showing off" and the off chance that my "showing off" the male equipment, the female will become attracted to the guy.

You took the words RIGHT outta my mouth. Couldn't have said it better
aquist Amateur Jackinchatter

192 posts since 2010-04-09
84 year old bisexual from arkansas
OMG jane, i would much prefer having a female watch me, guys watching me is just because it is so hard to find a girl to expose myself to.... only about one or two of the 14 females i have had sex with actually liked to look, my ex wife refused to look at my 8 inch thick cut penis, the wife before her said put that ugly thing away,,, why couldn't I have met you? my current wife will say hmmmm you have a cute wiggle but not very often... so i have to be satisfied with the urinal where guys steal a peek at oscar and say mmmmmm nice cock. and I usually enjoy looking at theirs too. my thinking iois that being hetero and only mildly bi, i believe females eyes hands and mouth are vastly superior to a mans
mike1475 Skilled Jackinchatter

648 posts since 2010-10-18
49 year old heterosexual from southern connecticut
ill jo with ladies or guys
The More Kink the better
hockeyguy18 Amateur Jackinchatter

123 posts since 2010-04-21
35 year old curious
im very open to jacking with ladys, thats why i joined here!
curious_1313 Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2011-04-08
42 year old curious from Bucks County PA
for me it is the thrill of someone watching... girls or guys
Tinkertoy11 Amateur Jackinchatter

104 posts since 2010-12-31
44 year old curious from USA
have you ever found a real lady to jack with?

I did 1 time, a few years ago. A husband and wife.
Happy Jacker
Rabbit420 Skilled Jackinchatter

579 posts since 2011-04-23
68 year old curious from Minnesota,USA
lady_voyeur said:
Hi everyone

Forgive me if this is a daft question (I am the new gal in town!). It's just that, I have browsed lots of hetero male profiles here and I would estimate that the VAST majority state that they enjoy wanking for/with other guys.

Now, please don't misunderstand me, I have no issue with that whatsoever (it's kinda hot!). But what I find to be a rarity, is het guys saying on profile that they enjoy being watched by women.

This makes me hesitate before contacting them to ask if I can watch/listen etc. cry

So guys, what's the story here? Do you all prefer (male) wank-buddies? Or are you open to offers from the ladies too?

xx
Jane

I would definitely prefer to stroke for a lady especially if she was willing to masturbate for me.cockstrokestrokestroke
Curious looking for the right cock to suck
Unregistered ?

I love to stroke for ladies. I've had guys watch, and whatever gets them off is OK. I strictly look for ladies to jack for though. Usually in member cams on myfreecams. PM me for username.
Page: < prev  of 6  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Question for the hetero guys here