JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » getting off to playboy girls
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Love to jack off lookin at playboy girls. Anyone up for exchanging pics and links to and,talking really dirty about these hot bitches? Pm me here or email me at [email protected]
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Playboy's Casting Calls videos are some of my favorite jackoff material. Sexy bubbly amateur babes posing in bikinis and stripping. Some really unbelievable women here. Anybody else j/o to these vids? What are some other sites that have similar videos?
User posted image
Mongoose Amateur Jackinchatter
Pussy Safari Leader
255 posts since 2005-08-15
heterosexual male from Mid-West United States
I really enjoy jerking off to the lovely naked beauty of Playboy girls. However, over the past year, the quality of the Playboy girls have gone down hill. Ever since Playboy turned over their web site to a firm called Manwin, the girls have generally been sluttier. My attraction to the Playboy girls is/was the girl next door type -- fresh faces from the various colleges and universities throughout the country, and the fresh young girls of the Casting Calls. Fortunately, I have thousands of photos from the "old" Playboy website as well as some of the girls that meet my expectations from the new Playboy Plus site. Keep on jerking!
A woman's smooth, clean shaven pussy is a beautiful site to behold. The Mound of Venus is like a magnificent work of art, the outer lips are like the softest rose petals, and the inner lips and clitoris are like the finest silk.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Mongoose said:
I really enjoy jerking off to the lovely naked beauty of Playboy girls. However, over the past year, the quality of the Playboy girls have gone down hill. Ever since Playboy turned over their web site to a firm called Manwin, the girls have generally been sluttier. My attraction to the Playboy girls is/was the girl next door type -- fresh faces from the various colleges and universities throughout the country, and the fresh young girls of the Casting Calls. Fortunately, I have thousands of photos from the "old" Playboy website as well as some of the girls that meet my expectations from the new Playboy Plus site. Keep on jerking!

I agree that some of the models are not girl next door types but have you seen some of the Playmates from this year, holy shit Miss May, June July and August are hot girl next door natural Playmates.
Mongoose Amateur Jackinchatter
Pussy Safari Leader
255 posts since 2005-08-15
heterosexual male from Mid-West United States
Oh yes, the Playmates are as hot as ever. I believe that is because Hef and his hand picked photographers are still involved with the Playmates and Playboy Magazine. Josh Ryan does excellent Playmate photography. I definitely agree with you on Misses May, June, July and August. And, there are still some very hot girl next door models on the Playboy Plus website, but they are becoming fewer and further between. Personally, I don't care for the photographic work of Holly Randall, who has been shooting the vast majority of the models on the Playboy Plus site this year. I really like the photographic work of Josh Ryan, Jared Ryder, Ric Moore, Jarmo Pohjaniemi, George Georgiou, Matt Wagemann, Gen Nishino, James Banasiak, and Kim Mizuno. Other than Josh and Jared, whose work occasionally appears on the Playboy Plus site, all of these other photographers have disappeared.
A woman's smooth, clean shaven pussy is a beautiful site to behold. The Mound of Venus is like a magnificent work of art, the outer lips are like the softest rose petals, and the inner lips and clitoris are like the finest silk.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I subscribed to the print version and so far have received March, April, and May 2014. I j*rked to Britt Linn's centerfold but that's about it. So far the subscription has been a waste of $. I think it's the photo editor. Bad choices. I mean, Dani Mathers is hot but to use the photo shoot of her covered in beach sand. Not the best. I used to shoot consistently to the centerfolds, but it's been a while. For every WOW centerfold like Sara Jean Underwood and Olivia Paige, that you know you're going to shoot sperm rockets to, it seems I have to wade through "meh" centerfolds. It seemed years ago that in a year 7 or 8 would be consistent hard-on material while 4 would be so-so. I'm looking around at various sites for babes, not relying just on PB.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » getting off to playboy girls