JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Do you masturbate in front of your wife or partner?
Page: of 2   next > 
Mike68 Amateur Jackinchatter

154 posts since 2012-06-03
70 year old bisexual from Lincoln UK
I have been married for 30+ years and throughout my married life I masturbated on the quiet. We had a good open sex life but I enjoy masturbation as my part of it. 15 years back I was masturbating naked in the back garden when she came home and caught me. The naked bit was fine as were were both nude sunbathers, it was the masturbating that was new. It took a bit of explaining and then one night a demonstration and it was accepted as OK. As we grew older her interest dropped slightly and when I wake with a hard on and she is not interested I get told to go make the tea and play with that while you're doing it. Sometimes I take the tean and the hard cock back to bed, sometimes she gets up and watches me playing. It is great that I no longer have to hide my hobby away and it is all out in the open.
Novice Surfer
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
boxingoscar Amateur Jackinchatter

469 posts since 2012-01-21
71 year old curious
It's great you've got that worked out. I only masturbate in front of my wife when it's part of our sex play.
I pity a man with short arms.
Unregistered ?

Yes, I masturbate, usually with my wife assisting (ball squeezing etc). Saves her the bother I think! - but does the job. Also wake every morning with a real hard on, so have to give that some relief most mornings.
HotAussieGuy Novice Jackinchatter

90 posts since 2008-11-15
61 year old from Australia
Wife and I often masturbate in front of each other, sometimes we both masturbate, and other times its one or other of us enjoying ourself and sharing it with each other. Masturbation is part of our life together and has added many interesting opportunities for each of us to explore together and solo. We usually chat about what each is feeling, fantasising or desiring as we masturbate. Masturbation rarely ends in intercourse its usually something we use to take our pleasure to higher levels.
HornyInOz
templer Amateur Jackinchatter

210 posts since 2011-05-21
55 year old curious male from Bristol UK
Yes we both love watching/helping each other get off, such a good feeling!!
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
wankuk said:
Yes, I masturbate, usually with my wife assisting (ball squeezing etc). Saves her the bother I think! - but does the job. Also wake every morning with a real hard on, so have to give that some relief most mornings.

Yes, I jack off in front of the wife, often with her help. Love it when she notices my hardon in bed and jacks me off while I lay back and enjoy it.
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
jpcolo Amateur Jackinchatter

187 posts since 2012-03-06
62 year old heterosexual from Colorado
I find it much more satisfying to JO in front of my wife - if she is not a part of it, it just isn't the same. When she comes across me masterbating, she will remove her top or panties for a visual, and take over - incredible!!
nakedhusband50 Skilled Jackinchatter

647 posts since 2008-03-20
68 year old bisexual male from Texas
I jackoff quite a bit with her watching. It always turns me on when she watches not doing herself. In bed the covers ate thrown off, my legs spread wide, and I make a point of thrusting my hips and groaning loudly, putting on a show. I want her to see my swollen red head, see my balls, and the pleasure I'm giving myself. Cumming, I jerk my cock hard and fast, grunting loudly. I keep working it thru my orgasm, and continue afterward, slick with cum. I want to make sure she hears the sound of my messy slick cock being worked, I know that she enjoys the sound of wet fucking. Finally I stop, relax, and rib my cum onto my chest. Sometimes she will now put her hand into her pantys and begin a show of her own.
Nothing hotter than two husbands together, naked, pleasing themselves and each other
dirkJAB Skilled Jackinchatter

920 posts since 2010-10-14
32 year old bisexual
My GF and I often masturbate together..Me with my cock in my fleshlight and her with a dildo in her pussy, fingering her clit.. The squishing sounds of my Fl and her dildo together with our grunts and moans , always give us powerful orgasms
always jacking off
Unregistered ?

I jack off in front of my wife. She likes to look at me stroking my hard cock. She loves the hot cum squirting all over her chest and 38D tits.
mdtrkr Amateur Jackinchatter

121 posts since 2006-12-22
61 year old curious from Maryland
I love to jack off in front of my wife. It's so hot for her to watch me...i love to be watched. She even masturbates while I watch as well...on occasion, we will lay next to each other in bed and masturbate with each other....It's alot of fun, and a huge turn on.
mdtrkr
grlnextdoor Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2012-01-29
heterosexual female from Midwest
this is so hot! i wish my husband would jerk to completion in front of mr.
Unregistered ?

Yes its a big turn on i strip nude and start jerking my cock and she plays with my nipples sometimes she sucks them and i explode
hornycanuck11 Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2012-04-06
49 year old heterosexual from Toronto
I love to masturbate in front of my gf. It can be part of sex play or just sitting beside her on the couch and getting hard and I pull it out and stroke. Sometimes she jerks me off, sometimes she just enjoys the show. It is an incredible rush watching her watch me as I achieve orgasm. Sometimes I hit her, but mostlt hit my upper chest and face. Is awesome. Everyone should try this with their wife/fiancee/gf.
gotta love cumming!
Unregistered ?

I'm afraid I have no such pleasure, wife not interested in JO with me. "you're on your own"
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Do you masturbate in front of your wife or partner?