JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Should I tell her...?
Page: of 1  
jackster288 Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2011-04-06
35 year old
My wife (a good girl) and a I have been going to a music festival, and as we walk through, we talk about and poke fun at the girls dressed up like whores. What she doesn't know is that all those little whores showing everything are calling my cock. I get so horny out there that I have to fuck later.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Don't hide anything from her. Tell her everything. She's your wife.
Grthy Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2012-06-04
bisexual male from Texas, Big Country.
WatcherBWatched said:
Don't hide anything from her. Tell her everything. She's your wife.

I agree also!
kik: Bigngrthy
Roger Skilled Jackinchatter

515 posts since 2007-06-06
63 year old bisexual male
What kind of "music festival" has girls dressed like whores?

Anyway, you must NEVER tell your wife about any sexual feelings you ever have about anyone other than her. Complete openness and honesty about sex is the beginning of the end for a marriage.
boxingoscar Amateur Jackinchatter

469 posts since 2012-01-21
71 year old curious
You shouldn't let on that those girls get you more aroused than she does. But it does provide an opportunity to see if any guys that cross her path ever get her aroused, which opens the door to some fantasy play. And remember: women are usually less direct than men. A little subtlety is in order. Maybe point out a woman checking out some guy and let her comment on the situation. And the guy.
I pity a man with short arms.
Unregistered ?

boxingoscar said:
You shouldn't let on that those girls get you more aroused than she does. But it does provide an opportunity to see if any guys that cross her path ever get her aroused, which opens the door to some fantasy play. And remember: women are usually less direct than men. A little subtlety is in order. Maybe point out a woman checking out some guy and let her comment on the situation. And the guy.

I agree. I'm not married, but my serious boy friend knows I'm on here. And we are pretty open about being attracted to others. However, your situation sounds like you need to wade into the water like he suggests. Awesome advice from boxingocar!
Anal
Unregistered ?

You don't have to tell her... she already knows.
NYCGUY Amateur Jackinchatter

255 posts since 2009-08-19
49 year old curious from New York City
Do NOT tell Her. A Wife or a GF always wants to know that they are the Number 1 in your life for attraction and sexiness. Talking to her about any other girl will make her feel not like that "special" one and beleive me, it will have consequences. I speak from experience!!!
Unregistered ?

If you say nothing no harm done and your girl gets a godd fucking time with you-but boy can it backfire if you tell the truth-dont forget women examine everything from an emotional viewpoint and your not emotionally attracted to these other girls you just want to fuck one or all of them its a guy thing
i speak from nearly 40years of married experience
Unregistered ?

NYCGUY said:
Do NOT tell Her. A Wife or a GF always wants to know that they are the Number 1 in your life for attraction and sexiness. Talking to her about any other girl will make her feel not like that "special" one and beleive me, it will have consequences. I speak from experience!!!

+100

getnoff Professional Jackinchatter

1241 posts since 2006-12-20
64 year old
It is totally NORMAL to get all worked up over many of the girls/women you'll encounter in life, that's how we are wired. Unless you do anything with them that violates a marriage vow, I would say nothing and then use that energy later on your wife....lots of good feedback here for you as well, listen to the voices of experience here!
Unregistered ?

YMMV but in my case, hell no. You can maybe say she's pretty but definitely can't say she makes you horny. haha. If your wife isn't the jealous/possessive type (and probably owns her on unicorn because to me: fantasy!), then go right ahead and tell her whenever some other woman is hot.
poleranger2004 Amateur Jackinchatter

285 posts since 2009-12-25
71 year old heterosexual male from Upstate, NY, Jefferson Co.
You might ask her to dress like a little whore for you, act out your fantasy on her.
Unregistered ?

pullinpeter said:
If your wife isn't the jealous/possessive type ...

I don't think there is a "wife" out there that to some extend she is NOT the "jealous/possesive type"

As always some things sound great in theory but in practice they don't always work out for the best ...

Hope it works out for you ...
TJ grin

Unregistered ?

tee_jay said:
I don't think there is a "wife" out there that to some extend she is NOT the "jealous/possesive type"

As always some things sound great in theory but in practice they don't always work out for the best ...

Hope it works out for you ...
TJ grin

HAHA So true! Especially when it comes to masturbating. "damn that sounded good on paper."
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Should I tell her...?