JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How far can you shoot when you cum?
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

Even tho I jo alot, I do shoot usually far (I guess). If I'm at my desk about the first 3 or 4 ropes hit my hair, face, chest and the last cpl ooze down my shaft & cover my balls. There have been a few x when I wasn't paying attention I didn't have my dick facing upwards towards me & was actually aimed towards my computer, lol, man I've had a hard time cleaning up jizz off the keyboard & screen. If I'm laying in bed & jo, same thing, first few ropes hit my hair, face, chest & last cpl ooze down my shaft & balls. But, when I edge.. man, so many times the first cpl ropes go over my head & hit my headboard. A few x when this happens right b4 bed & I fall asleep I had forgotten to clean it up the next morning. Omg, first time that happened when I was younger, who goes into my room to clean while I was at school?? My Mom. I almost died when I got hm & she asked me what's all over my headboard! I might have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for the fact she asked me right in front of my older brothers (who were laughing about it), so I know one of them told her, bc she's never stepped foot in my bdrm since. I've also had "contests" with a cpl of my friends to see who can shoot the farthest & most amount of cum. When I'm w other guys I'm even more horny, but when measuring I usually shoot around 6 to 8 feet. Also depends on the last time I jo.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

mrtoelover said:
i was working it one day and the phone rang,i checked the caller id and saw it was my g/f mom calling. i answered and continued jerking while we talked, im pretty quiet when i masturbate so she had no idea what was happening on my end. but when i came it shot out like a laser beam, it went 2 feet straight into the wall and actually splashed back at me. i had never came like that before or since. i sounded like a squirt gun shooting right into a wall, and sounded like water splashing. i bet it would have gone 5 feet if it hadn't hit the wall.

-Dude, that's kewl. Kinda funny that it was ur gf's Mom. Lol. I hate telemarketers.. I wish one of them would call when I'm jo (and my rents aren't hm) bc I'm loud when I jo, moanin & verbal all that, so I'd like 2 see how a damn telemarketer would like that!! haha
RandyCumlover Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2012-02-18
62 year old homosexual from Vancouver, BC, Canada

Impressive!! Would love to watch that sometime... used to have contests in HS during study hall with a friend and we'd see who could hit the stall door and get off first - fun times!

Sk8rBoi18 said:
Even tho I jo alot, I do shoot usually far (I guess). If I'm at my desk about the first 3 or 4 ropes hit my hair, face, chest and the last cpl ooze down my shaft & cover my balls. There have been a few x when I wasn't paying attention I didn't have my dick facing upwards towards me & was actually aimed towards my computer, lol, man I've had a hard time cleaning up jizz off the keyboard & screen. If I'm laying in bed & jo, same thing, first few ropes hit my hair, face, chest & last cpl ooze down my shaft & balls. But, when I edge.. man, so many times the first cpl ropes go over my head & hit my headboard. A few x when this happens right b4 bed & I fall asleep I had forgotten to clean it up the next morning. Omg, first time that happened when I was younger, who goes into my room to clean while I was at school?? My Mom. I almost died when I got hm & she asked me what's all over my headboard! I might have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for the fact she asked me right in front of my older brothers (who were laughing about it), so I know one of them told her, bc she's never stepped foot in my bdrm since. I've also had "contests" with a cpl of my friends to see who can shoot the farthest & most amount of cum. When I'm w other guys I'm even more horny, but when measuring I usually shoot around 6 to 8 feet. Also depends on the last time I jo.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ezracarr Amateur Jackinchatter

272 posts since 2010-08-07
48 year old heterosexual from NH
Depends on how long I've been stroking that day but I've gotten as far as 2 and a half feet.
College24 Novice Jackinchatter

46 posts since 2011-10-03
36 year old homosexual from Pittsburgh
I have managed to go over my head a few times but not very often. It usually just shoots to the middle of my chest or on my neck. I am a small guy so that isn't nearly as impressive as some you guys.
marriedstrokin Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2012-07-26
45 year old heterosexual
I have shot many times over my head while stroking before going to sleep but there are two times that stick out as being extra far. The first was when my wife and I were dating. We went on a cannoning trip. Needing a break we pulled off to the side and walking up a small creek to make out. She took my shorts down and started sucking my cock. It felt so good!!! She doesn't like for me to cum in her mouth so when I was about to cum I gave her the heads up and she started stroking me. I shot a huge load with one of the ropes going about 6-7feet. The other time was when we were first married. We were hiking in the woods and I was, as usual, horny. We started making out. I slid my hand down her pants and she did the same. After a few minutes of rubbing we dropped our pants and I entered her from behind as she held onto a tree. Just as I was about to cum I pulled out and started stroking. I shot a HUGE rope about 9-10 feet. It was the farthest I have every seem myself shoot. When I came it actually made a light POP noise!! I'm so hard thinking about those times!!
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How far can you shoot when you cum?