JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Birthday Sex
Page: of 1  
Shep_Miller_26 Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2010-12-17
39 year old bisexual from Duffield, VA
Guys on your birthday which does your partner do? (A) Give you a blowjob (B) Give you a handjob (C) Fuck you good (D) All the above? (E) Give you a blowjob and handjob but no fuckin?

Which do you prefer? Does your preferred method feel better since its your special day of being your birthday? Does your partner try to make it better since its your birthday or is it like it always is? Any other feedback you want to provide is welcomed!

GIRLS: Your answers/opinions are welcomed too on what you do for your guy or for that matter what he does for you on your birthday.

I've been wondering about this for quite sometime.

Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jackintyler Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2006-06-13
60 year old heterosexual from Washington
I love my birthday blowjob.
jerka20aus Amateur Jackinchatter

155 posts since 2006-02-19
38 year old homosexual from Melbourne, Australia
On my birthday morning my bf, cuddles up to me big spoon-style, has a handful of lube and gives me a long hand job, he knows it's my favorite thing he does so he makes it last for my special day.

On his birthday i lie him back and suck his dick for as long as he wants, when he decides he wants to cum i finger his arse to get him off.

Both those things are our favorites. But that's just the morning. Birthday fucking happens that night too.
It's sex with someone I love!
pantystroker Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2010-03-09
60 year old bisexual from Wisconsin, USA
My ex wife got pregnant as a result of birthday sex. I posted the entire story on another thread but long story short, she took me to a concert out of town, we forgot the condoms, and had a very nice night at a hotel after the concert. A few weeks later we found out the result of that night.

This year, my GF took me out for dinner, we went back to her place and we made love for a good couple of hours. It was only a couple of weeks ago but I don't think she's pregnant. :-) and it was a nice birthday!
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Birthday Sex